VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Generally yea, most stories followed the monomyth or better known as the hero's journey which was simplified into a 3 act structure, but there are many different ones, for example:
Blame Joseph Campbell all you want, he's still ultimately responsible for Star Wars. For better or for worse...

Dec 3, 2022
Blame Joseph Campbell all you want, he's still ultimately responsible for Star Wars. For better or for worse...
lmao, didn't he do more like a general survey of the common script structure between the popular stories and recorded it? I don't think he actually "created" anything, iirc he just described a pattern. Most likely the basics of story structure go to Homer and every tragedy/comedy/satire Ancient Greece created a bit later, and then all the way to Shakespeare who had a big effect on it too.

Anyways, what i can tell you about the story structure of this game, is that there aren't 3 acts, it's just stuck on the first act and doomed to never finish.

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
Okay, so couple of people reached me with suggestions and offers of a help with at least increasing my fan art quality and quantity. And maybe turning it into a fan comix someday.

So I've decided to make a shared folder on G-Drive for anyone who feels capable to color my drawings. I'll put source files (.PSD and .Clip versions, since I use Clip Studio Paint so it's preferable for me and .psd is kinda standard) with cleaned lines there. DM me if you want to try to get access.

And give your love to @SideShowSinema, who made this couple days ago.
WHT-22.png

It's a pity that he's gone a bit missing since then (due to real life shenanigans). I really hope it'll be just a while and looking further to see you again, buddy

Oct 22, 2021
do you guys know the name of the game which is similar to art of WHT and in which there's a princess and u have to curropt her. Pls let me know the name of that game

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
lmao, didn't he do more like a general survey of the common script structure between the popular stories and recorded it? I don't think he actually "created" anything, iirc he just described a pattern. Most likely the basics of story structure go to Homer and every tragedy/comedy/satire Ancient Greece created a bit later, and then all the way to Shakespeare who had a big effect on it too.
By that logic Sir Isaac Newton didn't "discover" gravity, he just was the first to bother to describe it (unlike calculus, where he arguably just had a better publicist!). Congrats, next time just reference that any random famous individual is "standing on the shoulders of giants."

Anyways, what i can tell you about the story structure of this game, is that there aren't 3 acts, it's just stuck on the first act and doomed to never finish.
Patreon patrons don't pay devs to progress beyond the first act! This ain't Kickstarter!

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes