VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's not that there late with the update that piss me off. It's that it is been a month since they said that there running late and we have not heard from them all this time on what is up. How hard is it to say where they are at with the update 1 time a week.
that's normal, expect update around halloween or xmas.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
Patron:
Hey where's the update? Since last year we are waiting for an update of the game. Im talking by myself since im following this project for almost 4 years and no relevant content has been dropped following the story or the corruption of jack that is more slower than a snail. And i can say that almost everyone who has been supporting this project is really upset and angry with the content of the updates and the time that takes to make one.

22h
The first links will be available next Friday.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Patron:
Hey where's the update? Since last year we are waiting for an update of the game. Im talking by myself since im following this project for almost 4 years and no relevant content has been dropped following the story or the corruption of jack that is more slower than a snail. And i can say that almost everyone who has been supporting this project is really upset and angry with the content of the updates and the time that takes to make one.

22h
It will take until next Friday for them to come up with an excuse, but it won't be public?

Khurby

May 18, 2022
It will take until next Friday for them to come up with an excuse, but it won't be public?
TeamBorsch is currently bugtesting their excuse. The alpha version of the excuse was supposed to be released last week, but the excuse artist had a death in the family. They released a progress report on the excuse with a preview of some blurry words in Comic Sans. The excuse is 86% written and 56% of the coding has been done. They said there would be animation on this excuse, but there wasn't any animations on the last two excuses because a Russian missile hit the excuse-writer's computer. 1st-tier Patreons can access a 4k HD Wallpaper of TeamBorsch's excuse flirting with an excuse from Milfy City's ICSTOR (non-canon).

The good news is, when the excuse is finally released, it will be Excuse v0.89, which means only two or three more updates until the full excuse is finally completed. The completed excuse will not only tell you why the update is delayed, but it will have a cool maze!

Media.jpg

Last edited:

Barbos61

May 19, 2022
Patron:

22h
I hope the mention of the first links is not a hint that the update will be released again as a part and the rest later (((

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rediska

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
I have been playing this game from 2019, It's art and story was one of the best, but this game is complete dogshit now. If you havent played it much yet, This shit is grindy AF and it won't reward you nearly as much as it SHOULD. And the updates are horrendously slow. It has been out for OVER 5 years and has contemt that's normally in a game after a year or two.Don't play this shit. What a Pathetic Developer and This game is also just Pathetic now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have been playing this game from 2019, It's art and story was one of the best, but this game is complete dogshit now. If you havent played it much yet, This shit is grindy AF and it won't reward you nearly as much as it SHOULD. And the updates are horrendously slow. It has been out for OVER 5 years and has contemt that's normally in a game after a year or two.Don't play this shit. What a Pathetic Developer and This game is also just Pathetic now.
right on grindy and that's why normal player edits save and adds few thousand gold coins and all available ingredients to 99 (besides gold nuggets).

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
For those who are angry and want to see them get what they deserve just get patron to make them pay you back which you can do. Because they are stealing money and yes it will come out of his account and back to the subscribers

Reactions: subwofer
Nov 23, 2020
Last week you said Friday, today you changed it to next Monday, why do you always lie to your subscribers

4h
Someone is bothering too much over each scene (Me) in an effort to make it better, which is why deadlines are flying all the time. Damn perfectionism. Plus, difficult life circumstances constantly make adjustments. It's hard to make fun content when you've never had fun. In any case, we are also never satisfied with the current state of affairs and we plan to completely change the scheme of work on the game. Updates will become less linear and more regular. We'll tell you about it soon.

1h
Many years have passed and I hope next week's update will make everyone feel that the wait is worth it, and it will determine everyone's renewal

13min
Pfft. Sounds like a provocation. Stop it. I have heard such statements even when the pause between updates was only 2 months. We are making a great game for a team of 2 people and with a very modest budget. Delays in work are normal for real serious studios of dozens and hundreds of people. We like what we do and what we get. And we are proud of the results. If you want it to be a lot and tomorrow - support larger studios.

his is their true colors

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes