VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Barbos61

May 19, 2022
Throughout the year, I supported the developers. The past year has been a tough one for Russian developers. On this site, many said that those who supported the developers are idiots. But at the same time, when the update came out, they begged for it to be posted for free like the last bitches)) I supported them to support the project, I believed their promises that the upcoming update would be big and that they would improve the city. Frustrates their deceit and promises. In Russia, it is customary to be responsible for your words. I think for them this project is just a way of additional income and the project will not receive any development only promises) In personal messages, they promised a lot of things)

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
Throughout the year, I supported the developers. On this site, many said that those who supported the developers are idiots.

I supported them to support the project, I believed their promises that the upcoming update would be big and that they would improve the city. Frustrates their deceit and promises. I think for them this project is just a way of additional income and the project will not receive any development only promises) In personal messages, they promised a lot of things)
Well, I guess now you understand that those, who said not to support these scammers were right. Feeling yourself an idiot is tough and unpleasant feeling. But if you ignore advices of others, who tried to help you to avoid it - only way left is you get it all by yourself to truly understand.
I'm sorry for your loss of money and broken hopes. We know that feel. Welcome to the club, bro

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
I commented on the patreon post of the game saying that they need to do more jack stuff and nothing else and the just delete my comment. I am without words, they are really thrash and scum who don't deserve any kind of money.

Edit: I commented again and they banned of their patreon jajajajajajajjajajaja really trash patreon

Last edited:

Pluton1

Aug 13, 2017
WHT - Jack's Mod

Heya gang,

I've been working on a 'mod' of this game. I'm attaching the files at the bottom of this paragraph.

What it is:

A short (Maybe 30 minutes?) VN with Sam and Jack, set around the time that Jack finally starts getting corrupted. The game itself was coded//written from scratch, with the images either recycled (re: photoshopped), or recontextualized. My ren'py skills are non-existent, and my photoshop skills aren't great either. But feel free to edit the files//game in any way you see fit.

What's in it:

Day1
New Dialogue
-Jack Breast Expansion
-Jack Boobjob (Edited)

Night1
New Dialogue
-Jack Bath Masturbation scenes (x2)
-Jack Cowgirl Teasing (Edited)
-Jack Cowgirl (Edited)
-Jack Doggystyle (Edited)
-Jack Mating Press (Edited)

Day2
New Dialogue

Night2
New Dialogue
-Jack Ahegao (Edited)
-Jack v. Wolf (Same scenes as regular game, but now it's actually happening and not 'just a dream')

Plans for future versions:
-Adjust levels on jack's face during cowgirl teasing. I had a filter over my screen and didn't realize how red she'd gotten.
-Tidy up mating press scene. Jack's hair is a mess.
-May try to do this for other games that have either died or gotten glacially slow w/ updates. LMK if there's any you'd like me to look at.

SHUT UP AND LET ME PLAY:

pc-
Mega
mac-
Mega
Really nice work man!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sam fucking Jack in his dream or something...
that happens on current update. sam and jack goto cemetery and once jack is inside of crypt sam sees tombstone with jack's name on it and rest is history, 2 other tombstones on cemetery with sam's and cupid's memories.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
that happens on current update. sam and jack goto cemetery and once jack is inside of crypt sam sees tombstone with jack's name on it and rest is history, 2 other tombstones on cemetery with sam's and cupid's memories.
Well , I cannot trigger this event , there are no options to trigger it.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Well , I did that , every few days u can play Jack . I did that for 10 times already . And I have also the newest version with the save they provide it.

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
I identified all the areas in the graveyard and whent to the crypt but can't get anything to happen after that I even went completely beck through the graveyard. Anyone know what to do

Reactions: Imunitak

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well , I did that , every few days u can play Jack . I did that for 10 times already . And I have also the newest version with the save they provide it.
my guess is that save is after cemetery trip. if done everything then top most on things to do as jack should be new quest.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes