VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
the long awaited update. still really not worth it to play though. they added NOTHING!!!
pretty sad tbh
they added another cemetery romp.
That`s there method of working. Everytime they rewrite and "improve" game mechanics a little, and make some little changes to the quests that you always forget. You need to start a game from the very beginning to see all changes in all quests.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That`s there method of working. Everytime they rewrite and "improve" game mechanics a little, and make some little changes to the quests that you always forget. You need to start a game from the very beginning to see all changes in all quests.
well i'd drop this if would need to start from scratch and for sure wouldn't be only player here.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
well i'd drop this if would need to start from scratch and for sure wouldn't be only player here.
It`s your right, noone can stop you :(
One more thing that you have to know. If I remember correctly, there is the quest with Lucy the vampire that have only bad ending if Jack don`t help you till 60th day. It`s one more reason to start the game from the beginninng.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Would be nice if they also fixed the dumb soft locks that have been in the game for years.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Would be nice if they also fixed the dumb soft locks that have been in the game for years.
Maybe they simply don`t know about any soft locks in the game? :)
I suppose that they have one funny problem: they are written all that need for the game on russian and then translate it to english. So maybe they don`t know about bugs in english version of the game cause it`s different from their starting russian codes.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Maybe they simply don`t know about any soft locks in the game? :)
I suppose that they have one funny problem: they are written all that need for the game on russian and then translate it to english. So maybe they don`t know about bugs in english version of the game cause it`s different from their starting russian codes.
I'd assume they played their own game and/or listen to issues people have with it. I don't know if the hunter equipment one is still in as I've actively avoided it ever since finding out but it used to be the case that if you ordered the hunter equipment from Mary I believe 3 days before the summer festival the quest would bug out as it would be delivered on the day of the festival but instead never arrives. The one that I know is still in the game is that sending Jack to mop up the cemetary until you reach the current end there can lock you out of the vampire quest. This will not be an issue once more cemetary exploration is added but there's been no real progress there for years.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
I'd assume they played their own game and/or listen to issues people have with it. I don't know if the hunter equipment one is still in as I've actively avoided it ever since finding out but it used to be the case that if you ordered the hunter equipment from Mary I believe 3 days before the summer festival the quest would bug out as it would be delivered on the day of the festival but instead never arrives. The one that I know is still in the game is that sending Jack to mop up the cemetary until you reach the current end there can lock you out of the vampire quest. This will not be an issue once more cemetary exploration is added but there's been no real progress there for years.
So I`m wrong :( I beg your pardon :) Such terrible bugs must be in the game regardless of what I wrote about.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It`s your right, noone can stop you :(
One more thing that you have to know. If I remember correctly, there is the quest with Lucy the vampire that have only bad ending if Jack don`t help you till 60th day. It`s one more reason to start the game from the beginninng.
i have played this game quite a long time so that quest is history to me. that ending is sadly only one where uncle actually fucks jack.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Does jack give her uncle a handjob in the cleopatra bath scene if you follow the walkthrough correctly? All im getting is just her rubbing your back. Dont see why we have to make her do the goo task before the bath scene

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is this update? This is getting ridiculous.
another cemetery romp, just need to switch to jack to start it.

Does jack give her uncle a handjob in the cleopatra bath scene if you follow the walkthrough correctly? All im getting is just her rubbing your back. Dont see why we have to make her do the goo task before the bath scene
no she doesn't, no sexual intercourse between them on non-dream canon route.

Dev95

Feb 5, 2021
And they just don't bother to fix it for years.

No, they just don't give a fuck anymore

Just compare these
View attachment 2838043 View attachment 2838044
and this
View attachment 2838045

I mean, the old ones (and they are YEARS old) are neat and consistent.
And the latest is sloppy as fuck. If you take a closer look you'll see:
View attachment 2838049 View attachment 2838050 View attachment 2838053 View attachment 2838054 View attachment 2838056 View attachment 2838058 View attachment 2838097 View attachment 2838098 View attachment 2838099
They can't keep colors in borders, (like they made their 3 year old cousin to color it for them) or stop line at intersection (or clean it after), or draw a round ball. But it's not a question of "can" or "can not" actually.
It's a question of attitude and don't give a fuck.

And it's static pictures, if you take a closer look to animation frames, your eyes will bleed.

P.s. To be honest, my drawings are sloppy too. But they are sketches. When it comes to lining stage I take my time to clean them properly.

Obviously, they are tired of this game, but don't want to quit cause it's easy stable regular donations.
How did you get that scene with Schwarz and Jack in topless? I tried both options during cooking and she was always fully dressed

Reactions: DarkLink

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How did you get that scene with Schwarz and Jack in topless? I tried both options during cooking and she was always fully dressed
you have to let him do advancements on jack.

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
I think it's because this pic was not form game directly, but from their patreon post half-a-year before actual update.
And I don't remember if Jack had bare tits in this scene in game

Reactions: Dev95
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes