VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
all who want to skip the grind: upload your save game here, edit money and fish oil and enjoy the game grind-less

Warning: it becomes an even shorter update then.. :)

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
all who want to skip the grind: upload your save game here, edit money and fish oil and enjoy the game grind-less

Warning: it becomes an even shorter update then.. :)
I cant fid oil, bandicam 2019-09-01 19-16-22-464.jpg is it?

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Well, this was disappointing.
As much as don't like their update frequency and its update size, I am pretty much in love their art man :D :D, it is so good. Usually i play games for story but this game is an exeption.

Reactions: jan.spam

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
As much as don't like their update frequency and its update size, I am pretty much in love their art man :D :D, it is so good. Usually i play games for story but this game is an exeption.
Oh, I like the art. I like the game as a whole as well. But the updates take a long time and then end up in 10 minutes of playtime including to get the ingredients. The game is can be worth it if you start form the very beginning and don't mind the grind (or cheat), but the updates are ridiculously short and few.

It was so short that I actually played for 10 more minutes trying to find what I missed. Turned out I didn't miss anything, the update is just that short.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
man this game has so much potential marred down by half asses update that take far longer to come out than they should

Reactions: jan.spam

Goochaz288

May 15, 2017
Love the big boobs potion, hoping to see more content. Would be nice to see a permanent bust increase considering Jack's opposed to being feminine. Great work on the game so far.

Reactions: F9Zoney

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
You need to find fish oil first to be able to edit the amount. but even there I didnt need more than one.. unless im missing out on something
After receiving 3 pieces, the massage did not work, as I understand it, 10 is needed.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Love the big boobs potion, hoping to see more content. Would be nice to see a permanent bust increase considering Jack's opposed to being feminine. Great work on the game so far.
actually she is feminine as fuck :=) she is just hiding it

Reactions: Goochaz288
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes