• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
OK, from where i can get fish oil ? corrosive goo? When i go fishing do not get anything,why? There is a girl at bordello , mina or something ,i need to give her something ,where i can find the ingredients?

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
OK, from where i can get fish oil ? corrosive goo? When i go fishing do not get anything,why? There is a girl at bordello , mina or something ,i need to give her something ,where i can find the ingredients?
click on the circles and after a few tries will come the fish oil

As for the corrosive slime you have captured the slug in the mine quest

Reactions: Dino1000

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Any1 knows the paths into the cave? U can save Boris or not?
Giving the offering at the beginning of the cave will help you as it'll give you a warning about the tunnels that would collapse if you entered them. Other than that I'd advice saving a lot, the bad tunnel warning only triggers once and you're bound to return to some places.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So what shall i do next? I got 200 exp points for Sam, it said i need to exercise before Jack can hunt again.I got alot of money.I cannot increase Jack corruption, have i missing something or is that it?

Last edited:

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So i didnt finished the quest with the blonde missing husband, idk how to make another lunar tea to give to mina and my corruption for Jack is 24 . Any ideas?

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
So i didnt finished the quest with the blonde missing husband, idk how to make another lunar tea to give to mina and my corruption for Jack is 24 . Any ideas?
Wait a bunch of years and come back here, then you'll get your answers ... may be

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akachan

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Have you ever received Jack's back massage during the shower?
Have you ever massaged the jack?
Has Jack touched himself in the shower after you give her a potion?
Have you found a lost jack in the cemetery the two times you send her on a mission?
You have already delivered the potion to the brothel thief.

If all answers are YES, only wait for next update

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
fresh news: next update, perhaps in winter.

Mr. Beef was a good creator this year, wasn’t he? Whatever, he got the new graphic tablet he dreamed a lot this December. He spent some days to get used to it, and now he promises more pictures for you in the furthers updates and hopes a lot to increase the creating speed.
What else except new art will follow? New update gonna be large enough, cause we are going to finish one of the side branch of the story. So, what will you find there:

- Hardcore and supernatural sex. This time husband won’t interrupt you (full sized pictures and animated scenes will follow).
- New story of Little Red Riding-Hood.
-
Jack will discover dark side of the craft of the witch hunter (increasing of the corruption level will follow).

And now – pin in our asses – release date. We won’t call it now, cause we don’t know, and we really hate to move it. We have lot’s of things to do in our plan, and there are always some addition things we can’t wait to include. So, the only thing we can tell for now, it will definitely happen in winter. We will inform you later, in 10 days before release. Thank you for being with us and keep in touch.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
So they gave themselves until the 20th or 21st of March. A larger update is needed because the last few ones have all been dissapointingly short. I don't think they've released an update according to plan (not deadline-wise but content-wise) in over a year as every time they seem to run into problems and after a delay or two go with a partial release.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
looks promising, but is winter from the northern hemisphere or southern hemisphere?
remembering its previous delays, I believe it's June 21st (winter in the southern hemisphere) but I hope not

• Haha
Reactions: Racktor and Akachan

ic1025

Dec 4, 2018
An update every 2-3 months is about the average pace for updates on these types of games. Granted the last few have been small, but there is a childish amount of complaining in here about a game the dev could just drop at any moment if they wanted.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
An update every 2-3 months is about the average pace for updates on these types of games. Granted the last few have been small, but there is a childish amount of complaining in here about a game the dev could just drop at any moment if they wanted.
Their 3 months updates is common, their content is however lacking compared it to being 3 months interval.
Whining in here is also common, people get frustrated when they pay for something and that it is not delivered.
And if the devs. dropped their game which they could they would also lose all their funding, which is bad for them.
Not sure what your point is exactly ?

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes