Thnah

Aug 16, 2018
I got version 0.8.1 but there is only option talk to Elion, no Action option whatsoever. Can anyone encounter this issue?

Jan 2, 2019
I'm looking forward more for Irma. Wonder if he'll take her disguised as her father or use the father form to push her for his usual disguise despite her at this point already disliking him for the "shoplifter trick".
But Will is good too. All four are really, to me. (But yeah, original Taranee >>> punk one for me too)

I kinda don't dislike him going soft on Elyon, but mostly because I want to see her corrupted willingl instead of trained.
I basically skipped the cartoon, my main introduction to Witch was on a comic book my brother bought when very young and more into the bonus things some came with than the stories themselves (so yeah, he did not even bother if it was very much girlier than anything else, it had a free netepad!).
In that one Elyon was outright attacking Will with a snake-shaped water construct until Irma appeared and took it over.
So yeah, I kinda want an evil Elyon either helping take control of the others or even just joining in on the fun. That could even be the ending, you help her take over, or the ritual gives you the power instead of her brother, and you two take over to rule as an evil duo and the Witch as both your sex slaves.
DEMONS parker you are insane, but I love how you are putting the story and it is very interesting even that I do not know much about W.I.T.C.H.E.S I only remember something I saw when I was very young but I like it a lot and I find it interesting for example I did not know that this It came from a comic.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

"Hi guys, unfortunately we didn't have time to release the update last month, but this one will be released for sure. Well, on this occasion, I am sharing with you a list of innovations and changes in version 0.9:

- Added a continuation of the story with Irma Lair and the Sisters Gramper
- Added 2 new types of clothes for Irma Lair
- Redrawn sprites of the Gramper sisters
- Added new Irma sprite for combat
- Added 3 new NSFW scenes with Irma
- Added 6 new NSFW scenes with the Gramper sisters
- Added 3 new pages to the adult magazine in the store
- Added 3 new backgrounds
- Added about 12 story scenes
Also fixed some bugs of previous versions.
Thank you all for your patience and support."

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BastardX

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
good question. I'm assuming it is Cordelia's family name, since she is the only female with a sister in the game I can recall. Or the school journal duo, but don't think they had names given.

D

Deleted member 1227044

About Grumper>yes the red hair girls.I think it will turn funny&also either blackmail/ero-deal in their story.Like some 'mutual understanding'.
Also>still no Will.Nothing to be surprised,actually.

And does someone know any game creator/something? I've got a good scenario in mind for a Dazzlings game(short+Renpy),but without a dev+ero-artist that's all I've got(I'm just good with the ideas,other stuff are way out of my league.)

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
Wa

"Hi guys, unfortunately we didn't have time to release the update last month, but this one will be released for sure. Well, on this occasion, I am sharing with you a list of innovations and changes in version 0.9:

- Added a continuation of the story with Irma Lair and the Sisters Gramper
- Added 2 new types of clothes for Irma Lair
- Redrawn sprites of the Gramper sisters
- Added new Irma sprite for combat
- Added 3 new NSFW scenes with Irma
- Added 6 new NSFW scenes with the Gramper sisters
- Added 3 new pages to the adult magazine in the store
- Added 3 new backgrounds
- Added about 12 story scenes
Also fixed some bugs of previous versions.
Thank you all for your patience and support."

Wait what......an actual update? I wasn't expecting that

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
Btw who are the Gramper sisters ?
The two redhead journalist jerks at school.
I'm assuming it is Cordelia's family name
No. For sake of avoiding other misunderstandings misunderstandings, I'll list all the names that may be plot relevant:
  • Will and family: Vandom
  • Irma and family: Lair
  • Taranee and family: Cook
  • Cornelia and family: Hale
  • Hay Lin and family: Lin. Hay is her personal name, and if she were to go to visit her grandfather in Hong Kong she'd be referred to as Lin Hay
  • Elyon: Brown in the cartoon, Portrait in the original comic. Both have her real last name (the one of her dinasty) as Escanor
  • Courtney and Bess (the journalists): Grumper
  • Cedric: goes by Rick Hoffman on Earth
  • Miranda: doesn't have one
  • Alchemy: Ethel, as revealed in passing by Blunk in the cartoon

Jan 2, 2019
image 7 is letting blank small smelly goblin fuck alchemy instead of giving him the gold chain to spy on nigel
Explain, I am one of those who have seen older versions of the game so there are two routes with elyon in which you sell to Brayan and in not, so I ask you to be a little more specific :BootyTime:

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Explain, I am one of those who have seen older versions of the game so there are two routes with elyon in which you sell to Brayan and in not, so I ask you to be a little more specific :BootyTime:
It's been awhile, but my rough memory is this.

1. Alchemy catches you doing something / goes to the other world.
2. When you catch her, you have two options. One puts her in prison in the other world, where you can visit her for "favors" (sex).
3. Later, when you're spyng on Nigel, you can have the merchant goblin fuck Alchemy if she's in prison.

Reactions: JhonnyMeLabo132
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes