Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So sorry to disappoint you Evil Earthworm Jim it's simple facts that regardless of game theme for parody etc..they have the same overdone concepts.
Then not to take this the wrong way but, if it's a typical harem building game (which I'm not disputing) and it doesn't have the content you are looking for, why are you playing it :) you may be happier looking for a game that already caters to your desires than hoping for the best with one that currently does not. True, it may include it in the future but there are games that have what your looking for now. :) If you want Chinese food, order Chinese food. Don't go to a chip shop and then hope that one day in the future they may include Chinese food. :D

Reactions: Improdigal

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Someone knows when you get the next version, they said they would take it out right away but it seems that no

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Could someone please post the News 24/05/2020, 16/06/2020, 26/07/2020, 01/09/2020 & 10/09/2020 i begg any of you?
As you know there are news but can't see them, I'm guessing they are patreon-exclusive.
Yet since no one posted an update of it here yet, I'm assuming they may not be anything important enough people would bother sharing.
No offense, but I guess if you really thing knowing such small things those already paying do not think it is worthy posting here, to the point you posted about three or four times just asking for these with no reply or update on the thread, you should become a patron yourself.

lordofwor9

Apr 28, 2019
As you know there are news but can't see them, I'm guessing they are patreon-exclusive.
Yet since no one posted an update of it here yet, I'm assuming they may not be anything important enough people would bother sharing.
No offense, but I guess if you really thing knowing such small things those already paying do not think it is worthy posting here, to the point you posted about three or four times just asking for these with no reply or update on the thread, you should become a patron yourself.
Not everyone has the opportunity to become a patron, but I wonder what the news is

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
lordofwor9 I know, but:

• Since he can't just go there and see, it they are very likely patron-exclusive news.
  • Since the patrons from time to time share the news they deem worth sharing, one of them being shared just last month, that very likely means the news he wants are more small things to show it is not abandoned than an actual update on development.
  • Since those requests count both news both after and before the last one shared here, yet skip that one (meaning he is aware it was posted here), it is clearly more curiosity than an actual desire for news.

So yeah, unless someone with more knowledge of those news corrects that I keep my statement that he should become a patron if he wants them that much.

Reactions: Improdigal

lordofwor9

Apr 28, 2019
lordofwor9 I know, but:

• Since he can't just go there and see, it they are very likely patron-exclusive news.
  • Since the patrons from time to time share the news they deem worth sharing, one of them being shared just last month, that very likely means the news he wants are more small things to show it is not abandoned than an actual update on development.
  • Since those requests count both news both after and before the last one shared here, yet skip that one (meaning he is aware it was posted here), it is clearly more curiosity than an actual desire for news.

So yeah, unless someone with more knowledge of those news corrects that I keep my statement that he should become a patron if he wants them that much.
I completely agree with you

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
I cannot save pics anymore. For renpy games, pressing 'S' would save the current displayed image. Anyone have any idea why it doesn't do so anymore (it just says it failed to save to...)?

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I feel like alchemy should have some dialogue the first time you fuck her and during. Also a final cum cg for the scene would be nice.

Playing more there is a few scene that seem to just happen and could use some more dialogue for ambiance.

Oh and great game btw, I like the artist style.

Also I'll go against most people opinion and say I'm glad Elyon story is taking a more concensual tone.

As a side note I noticed how a lot of the blur in game has a sharp unnatural edge that look strange, you could either do the blur in a masked layer and bring it with a soft brush or simply add feathering to your selection for the blur.

Last edited:
Reactions: lordtoto

Croix

Jun 10, 2017
Love the game so far, need more games for this comic/show. Wish there were varied paths for each character, but outside of that it was a fine game. Lillian was a nice part of the game, thou I am looking forward to Will.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I'm looking forward more for Irma. Wonder if he'll take her disguised as her father or use the father form to push her for his usual disguise despite her at this point already disliking him for the "shoplifter trick".
But Will is good too. All four are really, to me. (But yeah, original Taranee >>> punk one for me too)

I kinda don't dislike him going soft on Elyon, but mostly because I want to see her corrupted willingl instead of trained.
I basically skipped the cartoon, my main introduction to Witch was on a comic book my brother bought when very young and more into the bonus things some came with than the stories themselves (so yeah, he did not even bother if it was very much girlier than anything else, it had a free netepad!).
In that one Elyon was outright attacking Will with a snake-shaped water construct until Irma appeared and took it over.
So yeah, I kinda want an evil Elyon either helping take control of the others or even just joining in on the fun. That could even be the ending, you help her take over, or the ritual gives you the power instead of her brother, and you two take over to rule as an evil duo and the Witch as both your sex slaves.

lordofwor9

Apr 28, 2019
I'm looking forward more for Irma. Wonder if he'll take her disguised as her father or use the father form to push her for his usual disguise despite her at this point already disliking him for the "shoplifter trick".
But Will is good too. All four are really, to me. (But yeah, original Taranee >>> punk one for me too)

I kinda don't dislike him going soft on Elyon, but mostly because I want to see her corrupted willingl instead of trained.
I basically skipped the cartoon, my main introduction to Witch was on a comic book my brother bought when very young and more into the bonus things some came with than the stories themselves (so yeah, he did not even bother if it was very much girlier than anything else, it had a free netepad!).
In that one Elyon was outright attacking Will with a snake-shaped water construct until Irma appeared and took it over.
So yeah, I kinda want an evil Elyon either helping take control of the others or even just joining in on the fun. That could even be the ending, you help her take over, or the ritual gives you the power instead of her brother, and you two take over to rule as an evil duo and the Witch as both your sex slaves.
its very very interesting game scenario

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018

I like it, let's simply hope that we get some information soon. This project has too much potential to be abandoned.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes