lordofwor9

Apr 28, 2019
does anyone know how to unlock the gallery early? i remeber doing it but i cant remeber how.
well if it is broken and unplayable you can always access the full gallery since they is a gallery in the game and "renpy"
who doesn't know this yet
go to "renpy" folder look for "common" folder then scroll down to "00gallery.rpy" open it with notepad press ctrl+f and type "if not i.check" in the phrase
if not i.check(all_prior):
return False
change "return False" to "return True"
True "T" must be capital
save notepad then quit
rerun the game and there you have it full gallery.

Reactions: ShittyAccount23

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
Ok. Having had time to think about this. I'm going to offer my points here on why having Elyon's story be softer doesn't really work and is honestly a bad idea in the long run.

First off,it HEAVILY clashes with how dark the other stories are. Cedric literally does some seriously twisted actions to force the guardians to bend to his desires even when he really doesn't have to.

Such as manipulating Cornellia's little sister to steal her childhood from her and age her into an adults body with a child's mind and innocence which is...Yeah. Just think about that, given it's implied to be permanent to.

Getting Taranee's boyfriend to commit suicide due to his blackmailing of her.

Killing any chance of Will's father returning to her life in a positive way by making him fall back into his gambling addiction.

And what was done with Hay Lin, even though Hay lin already liked him and would of probably gotten with him without the need to pull what he did.

The point with all these? He's a twisted and perverse individual that will choose to go to the darkest and most twisted places he can to get what we wants and enjoys everysecond of it and their suffering.

Given this, why should Elyon get a softer story? It just clashes way too heavily. This wouldn't be an issue if the game offered CHOICES. That's the key here.The game needs the choice to be softer or darker with how to handle the guardians and Elyon. Honestly the game would so much better if it just gave us choices.

The game used to have in mind that it would be broken into 'slave and love' like four elements was, before that was dropped before it even got a chance. Which honestly was a mistake as the game clearly needs it as the dev himself doesn't seem to sure about how to write the story. He wants to be dark, but then realizes he goes too far and easies up on it. then doubles down on it again in other places.

It's a real problem as Elyon alone is a perfect example of this, with how originally Cedric murdered her parents and left her homless and had her move in with him and begin basically whoring herself to him for money. Till he found that too dark and eased up over time to at first being 'in the hospitol' and then later the current much softer storyline.

It's not bad, but it makes her contrast the others as Cedric plays far too nice with her vs the rest.

It even tries to establish he has to seduce her and can't rape her as that will end horribly for him by causing her magic to flare up. But question. Why is that not a choice?

Why is it not a choice to ignore this and just try to take her by force? Such as when she was passed out in the park? Why was there not an option to just take her, but she wakes up and you die as a result in the middle of it?

Or why not be allowed to say I don't know, turn into her boyfreind, push her to sex and all but force her to do it under threat of leaving her for good if she doesn't do it?

The options are many here, but the problem is they don't exist. In fact I raise you that there was this used on his hentai foundry when he relased build 3. Why is this not in the game?

It's clearly meant to be part of the storyline of her family car crash and Cedric being able to take advantage of that. But it's jus t not in the game. Why not?

Why is the game not filled with non standard game overs by trying to rush things with her and getting killed by her magic? Or rather why is the game lacking in choices in how to handle the guardians? It makes very little sense the guardians dont' all just talk to eachother and realize that Cedric is screwing with all of them and try to gang up and take him down. Why not have that happen if he keeps doing the dark choices he does?

Why not make it so you can chosoe to be darker or softer with them while still manipulating them?

I know this is long and i'm repating myself but i hope you can all understand my points here and waht i'm trying to say on why going softer with Elyon is just a poor idea and what this game really needs.
To be honest, I completely agree. Especially with the whole four elements comparison. I loved that game and choosing how you handled the girls was the best part for me. I'd always personally choose the softer approach first because i felt uncomfortable doing these things to a lot of the character especially in book 3. However, i do find the evil scenes a lot hotter imo. So i would always go back and do those as well and enjoy it for the scenes alone. I wish that system was implemented here. Seeing elyons route showed me that this approach would work perfectly here. Dont get me wrong im still really enjoying as is. But it would just make it that much better.

I'd also be lying if i said i didnt want to see elyon get treated like the rest of them, at least once.

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
I don't understand how every update there's more and more content removed from the game...
I just finished playing the older version, both .06 and .07 and I mean there is more content overall now since the stuff they cut wasnt THAT much, a sizeable portion but nothing too crazy. Here's to hoping that they just make it all one game otherwise the art, some of which are my personal favorites just go to waste.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Frankly, I prefer the new direction taken by the story revision. There is indeed less content (temporary) but it minds lay the ground for a more structured and a better chain of events later.

And I am more in for a love (redemption?) route for Cedrick than the traditional evil theme (he demonstrated in the comics that he could be a sort of good guy).

Perhaps a choice between a love and domination route would be the best compromise?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I don't understand how every update there's more and more content removed from the game...
I just finished playing the older version, both .06 and .07 and I mean there is more content overall now since the stuff they cut wasnt THAT much, a sizeable portion but nothing too crazy. Here's to hoping that they just make it all one game otherwise the art, some of which are my personal favorites just go to waste.
And to think they changed the story with elyon because many people complained about it, leaving the game (temporarly) with less content..
I was interested to try this game for the first time. I wanted first to read some complains about how slow game expands, but...
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??!

Reactions: Improdigal

pastas2

Jul 29, 2018
I was interested to try this game for the first time. I wanted first to read some complains about how slow game expands, but...
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??!
Before you had to grind a bunch of stats with Elyon and she would strip more as they increased. This mechanic is removed now and the story goes in a bit more natural way. I like both versions, but I think a combination would work the best.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vitamin433

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
Before you had to grind a bunch of stats with Elyon and she would strip more as they increased. This mechanic is removed now and the story goes in a bit more natural way. I like both versions, but I think a combination would work the best.
Yeah the way ellyon story progresses is definitely better than the grinding used before. As long as they add a more sadistic and a more love route i think this game would be seriously impressive. Is there any way to contact the dev? Maybe just to let them know we still think they havea great game on their hands?

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes