Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Who writes this shit? Like seriously I going through the game and the writing is so bad that I can't believe someone actually went with this. Like is it so hard to go for voyeurism instead of the whole abduction, frame shit that makes absolutely no sense? I understand he is evil, but this whole thing about leveling is just an unnecessary and convoluted system.
I think it's healthy to provide criticism as well as positive feedback to developers in the interest of helping them to improve their projects. Alas, the vernacular employed in this particular comment may detract from the recommendations that it provides. For my own amusement, I shall attempt a translation:

Who is the writer for this game? I should like to convey to them some of my thoughts. Indeed, during my playthrough, I had some significant qualms regarding the plot, it lacked coherence to the extent that I was unable to maintain the suspension of disbelief necessary to enjoy the experience. The contrivances whereby the protagonist must perform abduction and frame other characters seemed arbitrary and counterintuitive whereas voyeuristic activities seemed relatively opportune. While it is understandable that the protagonist is a nefarious dastard, and I will not complain regarding his inclination towards reprehensible deeds, I fail to see that the gameplay elements for character progression, e.g. levelling up, add significant value to the player's experience, particularly given the time and effort required as a consequence of the convolutedness of the process.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter v0.11.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.04.2021 (v0.11.1)

Last edited:

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Call me ignorant {that's me, Ignorant Blackett} but what is this a parody of?
As I understand it, an animated show called WITCH.
Time to show off my big nerd brain for shit no one cares about. It's based on the animated series called "W.I.T.C.H" which itself was also a very bad adaptation of an Italian comic series of the same name. I actually quite enjoy and recommend the comic.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Time to show off my big nerd brain for shit no one cares about. It's based on the animated series called "W.I.T.C.H" which itself was also a very bad adaptation of an Italian comic series of the same name. I actually quite enjoy and recommend the comic.
I enjoyed the series when it came out on Disney too. the sweet ignorant youth that I was

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Evidently... This game is very forgettable. as i remember i played it once after i started it up.

hmmm. not a good sign.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Call me ignorant {that's me, Ignorant Blackett} but what is this a parody of?
W.I.T.C.H., a comic book/cartoon for young teen girls, starring magical girls.
With very attactive design for the heroines, thus a game focusing on them.

You must have watched the english version of Winx Club then. That version was not only dubbed badly, it was modified from the original version.
With Sailor Moon being so modified a whole arc was removed, and the lesbian couple being changed to cousins to explain their closeness and instead becoming clearly incestual lesbians,
and Card Captor Sakura being completelly butchered to make a side-character be the protagonist,
I would complain about americn versions of girl medias...

But then I remember that Saint Seiya, one of my favorite animes of my childhood, was also completelly butchered, losing most of the blood and violence and with the half-russian catholic that works for a greek goddess being turned into a surfer dude foe example, and later the netflix version turning the more pacifistic yet stronger fighter into a woman because the core fighters are all males, instead of upgrading one of the side girls like Chameleon June or even just creating a new one like Lost Canvas did (they changed a lot of the story already, just keeping the main beats)...

Reactions: F9Zoney

juanjc

Nov 3, 2017
I think it's healthy to provide criticism as well as positive feedback to developers in the interest of helping them to improve their projects. Alas, the vernacular employed in this particular comment may detract from the recommendations that it provides. For my own amusement, I shall attempt a translation:

Who is the writer for this game? I should like to convey to them some of my thoughts. Indeed, during my playthrough, I had some significant qualms regarding the plot, it lacked coherence to the extent that I was unable to maintain the suspension of disbelief necessary to enjoy the experience. The contrivances whereby the protagonist must perform abduction and frame other characters seemed arbitrary and counterintuitive whereas voyeuristic activities seemed relatively opportune. While it is understandable that the protagonist is a nefarious dastard, and I will not complain regarding his inclination towards reprehensible deeds, I fail to see that the gameplay elements for character progression, e.g. levelling up, add significant value to the player's experience, particularly given the time and effort required as a consequence of the convolutedness of the process.
Simply beautiful

Reactions: Improdigal

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ah and also Hah.

Thank you.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So how many old content being cut away or change and what kind of 18 new scenes being added (are they all H scenes or only half)? I really hope the developer would have an extra gallery with the old arts there because they look very wasteful to just throw it away each update like that, not just that but some of the new CGs look very...odd with the 90s style of VHS animation compare with the other

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes