vowl

Feb 21, 2019
Who writes this shit? Like seriously I going through the game and the writing is so bad that I can't believe someone actually went with this. Like is it so hard to go for voyeurism instead of the whole abduction, frame shit that makes absolutely no sense? I understand he is evil, but this whole thing about leveling is just an unnecessary and convoluted system.
Prince Phobos: We must deprive our enemies of their magical power. Then we will destroy leaders of the rebellion. We will rigidly dictate our unyielding will to the people of Meridian.

Cedric, a giant man-eating snake, a medieval General, leader of a ruthless army: Spying on girls in the school locker room.

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
The shop mini game is absolutely shitty.

Time limit of pathetic 2 minutes for shooting a thief popping up whenever a customer asks for a book and mc must browse the store to find that damn book !

Last edited:

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Holy crap! This game is still around and not done? Look at the phone in picture 6, that right there tells you how old this game is. XD

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
After soooo many changes in each update, at this point Cedric aren't even a bad guy nor a good guy at all but just a half ass incompetent that can't even get his shit together let alone get the job done
Just keep his original role as a demon that manipulate all the girls and rape them so that he could taking over the world not for his boss but his own, all the romantic should just him tricking them for his own gain than "slowly have a change of heart"

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
too short update but not bad I hope that in the next update with several witches already subdued / captured it will begin to look like enslaving them to become their sexual and obedient slaves while gaining more power

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock image 27 in the gallery, since I already unlocked most of the content?

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
Prince Phobos: We must deprive our enemies of their magical power. Then we will destroy leaders of the rebellion. We will rigidly dictate our unyielding will to the people of Meridian.

Cedric, a giant man-eating snake, a medieval General, leader of a ruthless army: Spying on girls in the school locker room.
Unorganic dialogues that would've lead him to prison long time ago, is what this game is. There is no realism here.

For example the Asian girl. He finds out later on that there are rats on the basement. Instead of (ORGANICALLY) the girl to be insecure about the situation and be IN THE POSITION TO OFFER ANYTHING SO THAT WORD WON'T GET OUT, it goes the other way around and the MC goes into the position of "I will snitch your disgusting place, if you don't suck my dick."

wat. She is in the bad position, she will do anything so that the word can't get out, why the fuck would the mc say that? Then we the whole thing turns to I will get myself in an eternal loop of providing you with some deus ex water in exchange for sex. Like they are trying to tie in Meridian with the "Real" world so hard that it gets complete ridiculous and unorganic.

Let's not forget the Cop guy route that gets forgotten all of sudden. The whole story needs re-writing without having to change the CGs in my opinion. That's my two cents. He is a god-demon that tries to stay undercover and will get one shot by the cop if u don't grind previously on meridian(like wtf is this shit).

vowl

Feb 21, 2019
Unorganic dialogues that would've lead him to prison long time ago, is what this game is. There is no realism here.

For example the Asian girl. He finds out later on that there are rats on the basement. Instead of (ORGANICALLY) the girl to be insecure about the situation and be IN THE POSITION TO OFFER ANYTHING SO THAT WORD WON'T GET OUT, it goes the other way around and the MC goes into the position of "I will snitch your disgusting place, if you don't suck my dick."

wat. She is in the bad position, she will do anything so that the word can't get out, why the fuck would the mc say that? Then we the whole thing turns to I will get myself in an eternal loop of providing you with some deus ex water in exchange for sex. Like they are trying to tie in Meridian with the "Real" world so hard that it gets complete ridiculous and unorganic.

Let's not forget the Cop guy route that gets forgotten all of sudden. The whole story needs re-writing without having to change the CGs in my opinion. That's my two cents. He is a god-demon that tries to stay undercover and will get one shot by the cop if u don't grind previously on meridian(like wtf is this shit).
Why are you writing this to me? Everything you wrote doesn't contradict what I wrote.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes