GAMERUsagi

Dec 22, 2020
I haven't played it yet but remember this is only HALF an update. The team still has to finish the other half when the artists arm is healed.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
So, basically a (third already? Fourth?) filler update. A bit of side content, render here and there, a fork here and there. A lot of artwork that is completely irrelevant for the main plot.

What the fuck dev was doing for half a year is a true mystery for me.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter v0.13.0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
The new release seems to be buggy but still nice to the updates to the plots, cant wait for the bugs to be fixed so i can get to the plots.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
The only reason I downloaded this update is because I saw the gallery unlocker.... I will never understand why developers keep doing that - if players won't be able to access it when they load their latest save, then you don't add it. Simple as that. Stop reworking existing content. Replaying the same shit over and over again has never won new fans, it only drives those that are still around away.

Reactions: chickenmaid

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Anyone have a save right before the new Cornelia content? I replayed the whole game and it just never came up

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Four years and still no real action with Will, much less Elyon. On top of that, you have to get cucked by cedric phobos. WTFH

I remember being excited for this because way back when, mostly because it's about the only W.I.T.C.H. parody on here. Goddammit.

Last edited:

Cheesecake

Jul 4, 2017
-Added a small plot at the end of the Hi Lin branch with Hi Lin's mom

-Added a small story scene with Miranda during a quest with Hai Lin

-Also, the plots and dialogues for the Taranee, Irma, Hay Lin and Alchemy branches were partially reworked (many plot holes and inconsistencies were removed)
How about fixing the inconsistent use of her name? lmao

• Haha
Reactions: jeje33

Ddraigon

Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2020
Witch Hunter [v0.13.0.4] [Lazy tarts]

Original PC : 904 MB
Original Mac : 870 MB

Compressed PC (201 MB) :
Compressed Mac (167 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes