Feb 6, 2018
I haven't been following the game's development all too much over the last months but July -> October is a 3 month time lapse, have there been any issues or why did it take that long between updates? Will future updates also take up that much time or can we expect monthly/bi-monthly releases ?

sorcererofgod

Nov 25, 2020
Anyone has any idea how to get the scenes with Cornelia? I am talking about the ones with the chest mimic, and where she is in the dungeon(I think?). The gallery doesn't have any dialogue unfortunately.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
So if i get this right: We got to start over because old saves dont work? That stinks if true!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Oh, didn't arrive at that part yet... Unavoidable?
I believe so. The only way to "avoid" it is to let Alchemy get raped when you imprison her which, if I understand it correctly, completely cuts off her progression. So you're fucked either way. I don't think you can even avoid just starting that part of her questline, since it triggers when you go to sleep after a certain point.

There's no onscreen penetration, but that's of little comfort. Apparently there might be hope of you "rescuing" her, but that's dependent on how much of a cuck the scriptwriter is according to some searching.

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Wow a big update from v0.12(630 mb) to v0.13(904 mb) of 250 mb, better than some other games on F95 and TFGames that were late on their updates and only updated very tiny.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Importing older save files is not working properly on latest version. which is a shame. I hate having to restart the game because the author broke saves.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Well it was a pain but i started from the start but i do wonder: How are the two Cornelia paths are going to go?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
not a bad game but please get someone to proofread the English version. screenshot0001.jpg her name till this point has been Elyon so none of the listed options is correct however it seems to randomly flip flop between Elion and Elyon.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Well it was a pain but i started from the start but i do wonder: How are the two Cornelia paths are going to go?
when rick goes to babysit lilian, after the dialogue between the two, choose the first option. "no need for extra casualties"
scene before cornelia's blowjob

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
how do you get pic number 90. I have everything else in this version
After Alchemy enters the bookstore, and teleports to Meridian. Rick should not interfere with the Guards and Alchemy scene by choosing the "see what happens next" option. and play normally until scene 90 appears

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes