shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
What the fuck is this attached file?
When I open it with Notepad, only appears thousands of fucking strange characters. It is impossible to do the latter instructions!
WTF????
You were not told to read it which makes sense since you can't read. Just open the file and save it with the instructions they told you to do.

That said that's a persistent file from 2021 there's a good chance it wouldn't have everything. Just use the gallery unlocker in the OP, that one seems to keep working with future updates.

Reactions: CaballeroOne

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
You were not told to read it which makes sense since you can't read. Just open the file and save it with the instructions they told you to do.

That said that's a persistent file from 2021 there's a good chance it wouldn't have everything. Just use the gallery unlocker in the OP, that one seems to keep working with future updates.
Thank you, I really appreciate your kind words. Only the Gallery Unlocker? Ok, I can do it! Thanks again!

Reactions: shmurfer

DIAMOND WOLF

Aug 27, 2022
I feel bad for asking again but... is anyone gonna upload the new android version? It was already published on itch.io so I'd assume the patrons have it as well, if anyone out there's kind enough to take their time and upload it here, me and other android players would be very grateful

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
The voting results, some news and a new event!
1708027769265.jpeg

Hello everyone! That's the end of the voting for which old art to animate. According to the voting results collected from all sites, Art No. 4 (Titjob with Lilith) wins. He scored 127 votes, beating Art No. 5 (Irma in the dungeon) by just one vote!
Well, the guys who voted for art with Irma were pretty close. I don't even know what we would have done if the number of votes had been the same. I would probably have to animate both art!
We are currently actively working on the 0.22 update, as well as continuing to fix some bugs and improve version 0.21.2.
Moving on to the next topic: for a long time now, we have been limiting the possibility of support to the $50 level on Patreon. I'll explain what this is about. The $50 support level implies the personal creation of a custom drawing with your character (these images appear in the in-game magazine). If the shooting range of $ 50 had no restrictions, then creating drawings for your orders would take a lot of time. But at the same time, we would be happy to portray the characters you want to see in the game more often if it didn't take so much time.
So, in the new update there will be three girls who are not related to the W.I.T.C.H. universe, which we have often practiced (by the way, we have a plot explanation of how all characters from other universes get into the W.I.T.C.H. universe and you will find out about it in future updates). There will be one NSFW scene with each of these three girls. And so, returning to the fact that we would like to add your desired characters to the game more often, we wanted to try a new interactive format.
We decided to offer you to choose for yourself which three girls will be in the new update of the game. In a nutshell, this will be the format of the proposal and the vote.
Initially, patrons with a support level of $20 and above offer their ideas for the characters. We will select the 10 most suitable characters and arrange a vote. This vote will be available to all patrons with a support level of $10 and above.
Also, patrons with a level of $20 and above will have 2 votes in this vote. Most sites do not distinguish between the level of user support in voting, so in order for everything to be honest and understandable, we will arrange two votes. First for patrons with level 20+, and then for patrons of level 10+. Thus, patrons with a level of 20+ dollars will be able to vote twice, since their votes from both votes will be summed up.
The results of the vote will be determined in a survey that will be conducted for all patrons with a support level of $ 10 and above.
Since there are three girls, this vote will take place within three months (one month per girl).
You can suggest your characters in the post above. Please do not suggest your characters in the comments below this post, as they will not be taken into account.
And so, let's repeat. At first, patrons with a support level of 20+ offer their characters. Then the voting begins for the 10 proposed characters among the patrons with a support level of 20+. After that, voting also becomes available to all patrons with a level of 10+. And at the end we summarize the results.
Perhaps those who have been supporting us for many years remember that we have already arranged a similar voting format. Then we were talking about the character who will be depicted on the board in the game “poker on dice”. Then the character Tinker Bell from Peter Pan won. We hope you will enjoy this interactive and if everything goes well and everyone is satisfied, then we will hold such voting on a regular basis.

Thank you all for your attention and support!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WitchHunter-0.21.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jrondoe

Dec 13, 2022

I've taken the liberty of converting all of the animation frames in the files into gifs for easy viewing. I've also included most of the scenes/images in the game while excluding uninteresting images like UI elements so if you want those you can decompile the game yourself.

It's fully updated as of 0.21.2 and I'll try and update it asap whenever a new update drops.

update: Added various cut content from really early versions of the game, images from before the Lillian rewrite and various old patreon drawings of w.i.t.c.h related content

Last edited:

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
A few details of the future update and tomorrow the voting will begin for which character will get into the game
1708529503748.jpeg
Hello everyone!
Well, I think it's worth telling you a little bit about the next update, you've probably already seen its name in the list of upcoming updates. It's called Sheffield's involuntary savior. Sheffield is an area of the city of Heatherfield, and here we made some mistake since the update should be called Hetherfield's involuntary savior, not Sheffield. There will be some global events regarding the city, which were caused by Cedric's actions in previous updates. There will also be some scenes with the mothers of the guardians of the veil, which you probably expected in the previous update and what the name of that update allegedly indicated. And I'm afraid to tell you more, so as not to accidentally say unnecessary spoilers.
I also remind you that there is one day left before the start of voting for $ 20+ patrons for a character from another universe who will get into the game, at the moment 5 characters have already been offered, and if you have a desire to offer your own version of the character, you have one more day to do so.

That's it, thank you all for your attention and support!

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes