Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
We live in a weird time line if people do not recognize WITCH.
It's too new for me. I was out of college when it premiered on TV from what I saw on wikipedia and even if we go for when the comic started I was in college and not reading comics. This is the first time I've seen any parodies of it. I only know about things like Totally Spies because of parodies, but those are all over the place.

Mrstealth1993

Dec 22, 2019
Well, this could be interesting to keep a eye on.

Although i wonder if there´s any of the animations featuring Cedrics monster form. Probably unlikely, given the time consuming work it could need, but hey, bit of a shame not to include that.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
A Silly question.

Is it possible to defeat the 2 girls in the fight at the end or am I just wasting my time trying?

Sangera

May 21, 2017
A Silly question.

Is it possible to defeat the 2 girls in the fight at the end or am I just wasting my time trying?
Yes you can, you farm sleep potions from Miranda and then throw them at one of the girls, that stuns one of them long enough that you can finish the other in the meantime + healing drinks, but it currently has no different outcome, since you retreat anyway.

Reactions: Barkin 10

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
This game i feel has had one hell of a bumpy ride so far. Sure i'd say now it's coming together and being foucused. Just looking into the history of the older builds tells you the game dev had a lot of issues figuring out what he wanted the game to be. At first was a normal slave trainer game. With plans for a love/good route. But that's sadly been dropped.

The game also struggled with how dark it was, with each build being varying levels of it.As a result the tone can be a bit all over the place as you go through the main story. But depsite all that it's found it's footing i think.

Though it does have to bend the canon of the series alot to geti it's plot to work.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes