mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The game also struggled with how dark it was, with each build being varying levels of it.As a result the tone can be a bit all over the place as you go through the main story. But depsite all that it's found it's footing i think.
plus retcons.
there was this one scene where I spent a bunch of time seducing a girl. then she consents to fuck me.
then it starts and suddenly the dialog is that of me raping her.
was pretty jarring.

that said. there is tons of potential in this game so I am still following it and hoping it cleans up nicely

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
plus retcons.
there was this one scene where I spent a bunch of time seducing a girl. then she consents to fuck me.
then it starts and suddenly the dialog is that of me raping her.
was pretty jarring.

that said. there is tons of potential in this game so I am still following it and hoping it cleans up nicely
I belive your referring to Hay Lin's storyline. Where she already liked Cedric/the PC but for some reason he decides to rape/force her anyway when he really didn't have to. Which yeah.

Is a super weird writing issue from back when the game did stuff like outright killing Elyon's parents.

Erogenerator

Nov 29, 2018
Pros
Good art and thats all

Cons
- A few poorly animations

- Lack of good dialogue during sex scenes (the most common dialogue during sex scene is "... .... ....")

- Unavoidable sharing scenes (girls with other guys dicks)

- So much grinding

Static sex scenes and lack of dialogues are the worst (it feels like i am watching r34 images and not playing a VN

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Pros
Good art and thats all

Cons
- A few poorly animations

- Lack of good dialogue during sex scenes (the most common dialogue during sex scene is "... .... ....")

- Unavoidable sharing scenes (girls with other guys dicks)

- So much grinding

Static sex scenes and lack of dialogues are the worst (it feels like i am watching r34 images and not playing a VN
what do you mean by few poorly animations? you need glasses mate....

Erogenerator

Nov 29, 2018
what do you mean by few poorly animations? you need glasses mate....
I didn't like the animations, maybe that point depends on the tastes of each person

let me clarify that it is my opinion if you liked the game enjoy it. but dont come with aggressiveness like the boy above, have a good day

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I didn't like the animations, maybe that point depends on the tastes of each person

let me clarify that it is my opinion if you liked the game enjoy it. but dont come with aggressiveness like the boy above, have a good day
how is my comment aggressive? seriously mate you need glasses lmao...

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
how is my comment aggressive? seriously mate you need glasses lmao...
I think Erogenerator meant Chetti was aggressive, what with pieces like "your whining like a baby" and "What an unbearable idiot."

It's hypocritical to talk shit about a game without being a patron to it? What?
No, it is not. There are cases of people that become patrons because they like what they saw when not one yet, and cases of people that stopped being patrons because they disliked how things were going.
While someone who is not a patron may not have plans to ever become one, it may be that the pieces they are criticizing may also be the reason they do not think worthy of doing so. Or others that feel the same way may also only not become one for the exact same reasons the person is complaining.

This to me is on the same level of reply as "if you don't like it, do it better" or "you can't criticize if you can't do a better work yourself".
Which is stupid, as I don't need to be a chef to know when food tastes bad just like I don't need to be an artist to know how that art or music is bad. Just because I can't do it myself does not mean I can't tell when someone else is doing it wrong.

To me this is people wanting so much to be positive to those they support, that they forget what criticism is about.
It is pointing out errors and flaw so they can be fixed and weaknesses so they can be improved upon.

Sure, some people are bad at communicating or a bit too aggressive so you need to parse what they mean, or they are just trolling or hating so you need to parse if there even is a proper criticism there.
But just because some criticism is bad, does not mean you should just cover your ears and close your eyes to all criticism.
The goal of criticism is, at the end of the day, to improve what is being criticized. So you should not ignore all of it, but try to see what you can agree with to improve in the future.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I think Erogenerator meant Chetti was aggressive, what with pieces like "your whining like a baby" and "What an unbearable idiot."
bruh he compared me to the guy who was aggressive to him... and i didn't even say anything aggressive towards him and i quote " but dont come with aggressiveness like the boy above "

Erogenerator

Nov 29, 2018
bruh he compared me to the guy who was aggressive to him... and i didn't even say anything aggressive towards him and i quote " but dont come with aggressiveness like the boy above "
The first paragraph is an answer to you and the below one was a answer to people in general
I am not a native english speaker and yeah that was a grammar error, i was not refering to you, sorry for the misunderstanding

Sangera

May 21, 2017
They wrote a news about it on their patreon, but i have no patreon abo right now so i cant read it. and it really depends on if they where able to take their stuff with them.

pastas2

Jul 29, 2018
So any news on progress or changes to the plan? I believe some of the team had to relocate due to, well pretty obvious issues.
Most definitely a case where: "real life takes precedence."
Considering everything that happened recently it would be smart for them to GTFO of russia, because it's only going to get worse.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes