shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
no,i didnt read any messague about Elyon and it is long ago since i not play the game bc i wait for a update with sex animated of Elyon,what do you mean?
Not trying to restart the game to get the exact words, but Cedric (You) is sent to earth with a talisman that will react with some unknown princess that can overthrow Phobos or something. It responds to Elyon. Your mission is to corrupt her so Phobos wins. Going through the other WITCH's is to make you able to corrupt her. Once you've fucked her that's her corrupted, and your mission done. After that it's whether the author says yes that's over or makes up some plot about overthrowing Phobos but it could end that chapter with a pat on the back.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Not trying to restart the game to get the exact words, but Cedric (You) is sent to earth with a talisman that will react with some unknown princess that can overthrow Phobos or something. It responds to Elyon. Your mission is to corrupt her so Phobos wins. Going through the other WITCH's is to make you able to corrupt her. Once you've fucked her that's her corrupted, and your mission done. After that it's whether the author says yes that's over or makes up some plot about overthrowing Phobos but it could end that chapter with a pat on the back.
Ha ha the thing is if you ever watch the anime series Cedric did why to over throne Phobos but fail after the w.i.t.c.h recuit him.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

qeetii

Dec 2, 2018
help how do i play this i install the setup in folder but there i no game or anything only 7zip stuff

geligao

Jul 25, 2022
View attachment 1267723

Overview:
This Game will be a visual novel built on the RenPy engine with a variety of gameplay elements, mini-games and multiple endings.
The main character is Lord Cedrick acts disguised as Rick Hoffman (local librarian).
By order of Phobos' He's trying to find a successor to the throne, and to weaken the cohesion of the witchs.The game will contain a plurality of NSWF images with the ability to fuck each of the witches, as well as many minor characters of the animated series.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-20
Release Date: 2022-07-20
Developer: Lazy tarts - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* - HotFix for 0.16.0.4*

Extras: SAVE Instructions 1 - Save 2 - GALLERY UNLOCKER*

chere67 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1267725 View attachment 1267726 View attachment 1267727 View attachment 1267728 View attachment 1267729 View attachment 1267730 View attachment 1267731 View attachment 1267732
when it said I have to go back to heatherfield,what should i do next ?I

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Ha ha the thing is if you ever watch the anime series Cedric did why to over throne Phobos but fail after the w.i.t.c.h recuit him.
I mean...in the series...Cedric is an absolute loser.

He constantly gets his ass kicked and that one time where he overthrows Phobos and eats him to absorb his powers...he has no idea how to even use them and still ends up losing.

The guy's an absolute joke.

jaysmasons

Apr 21, 2020
Played through the latest version, and even though I could have sworn I took all paths, I still don't have image 83 in the gallery. Anyone know how to get that one?

Last edited:

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
Played through the latest version, and even though I could have sworn I took all paths, I still don't have image 83 in the gallery. Anyone know how to get that one?
The moment Alchemy is captured by the guards, you have to choose the "see what happens next" option. Some time after that (roughly after you catch Cornelia) the scene will be available. Go to Raythor's barracks with the report and get this scene.

Reactions: jaysmasons
3.50 star(s) 83 Votes