RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
Is there a release for Linux?
None of the links I checked pointed to a download for the Linux version, only a release for Windows.
The recent few leaks have been sloppily cobbled together by a former dev. When I was checking out the first such leak I used the dependencies and launch script from the v18 release to get it running in Linux, but after running into myriad issues like untranslated sections of the game I gave up and decided to wait for a leak of an actual release to happen again.
I don't know if that because of leak or dev is doing it all the time, but at least don't upload zip with .git inside. Game size was doubled for literally no value.
It's because of the way the leaker made it by grafting things on top of parts of v18. The actual releases consist entirely of ren'py essentials, launch scripts, and the game's compiled .rpyc scripts and assets like music and graphics zipped up in .rpas.

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
News about a new update and a new character

1692123633604.jpeg

Hello everyone Well, guys, we continue to work. The original version of the script 0.20 was a bit boring and we decided to redo it a little, which is what our screenwriter is doing at the moment. The animator is still engaged in animations, but next week we will launch a vote on which second old art to animate in the new version.
If you remember, there were two prostitutes in a brothel on Meridian, the design of which was partially borrowed from the characters of the anime Bleach. For the new plot, we needed to add another character to the brothel. And we decided to also take his design from Bleach. Actually, you can see the character itself above. I think many of you have found out from which character the appearance is borrowed. There will also be several new scenes with this character.
I am already very close to completing the drawings for the new update, and if the screenwriter and animator have time to finish their work, the update will probably be released earlier than usual.
Well, that's it, until next week guys.

Thank you for your attention and support!

Monokiel9

Aug 17, 2023
News about a new update and a new character

View attachment 2853509

Hello everyone Well, guys, we continue to work. The original version of the script 0.20 was a bit boring and we decided to redo it a little, which is what our screenwriter is doing at the moment. The animator is still engaged in animations, but next week we will launch a vote on which second old art to animate in the new version.
If you remember, there were two prostitutes in a brothel on Meridian, the design of which was partially borrowed from the characters of the anime Bleach. For the new plot, we needed to add another character to the brothel. And we decided to also take his design from Bleach. Actually, you can see the character itself above. I think many of you have found out from which character the appearance is borrowed. There will also be several new scenes with this character.
I am already very close to completing the drawings for the new update, and if the screenwriter and animator have time to finish their work, the update will probably be released earlier than usual.
Well, that's it, until next week guys.

Thank you for your attention and support!

Dude, that's Yoruichi.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I haven't tried the game yet, been researching the tags and the content first.

Lemme ask: is there still unavoidable sharing / ntr / giving away girls?

Does any LI get raped (or otherwise have sex with other dudes) in unavoidable ways?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
There is at least one forced girl giving away, I'd hesitate to call her a love interest. She's basically your prisoner taken away from you.

Sep 10, 2022

Does any LI get raped (or otherwise have sex with other dudes) in unavoidable ways?
yes a girl is giving as a gift by you to your asshole of a boss and even though there is a choice about her destiny it ends the same.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022

In the case of Alchemy, when she ends up in the kingdom, she gives you the option to help her or let the soldiers do what they want with her. Later you need a gift so that Phobos does not kill you and she is the chosen one. Later he gets bored of it and they return it to you. There are no other characters that this happens to

Reactions: Jake Vandom

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New Post!

1692805742049.jpeg

Hello everyone And here's another vote for which old art to animate for the new version of the game.
The vote for the first art has already passed, the second one remains.
As usual, I changed the selection of art, but left some that were popular in the vote, but did not win it.
The voting will take place a week and the results of the voting will be summed up from all sites.

Thank you all for your attention and support!

Reactions: dmgdsplay

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
New Post!

View attachment 2872966

Hello everyone And here's another vote for which old art to animate for the new version of the game.
As usual, I changed the selection of art, but left some that were popular in the vote, but did not win it.
The voting will take place a week and the results of the voting will be summed up from all sites.

2, 3, 9

fatedb

May 23, 2021
New Post!

View attachment 2872966

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
Can anyone explain what happened to Abadir's head in Miranda's lab? I remember that throughout the game his eyes were lifeless, but after going through version 0.19 his gaze is directed directly at the player. Also, it doesn't happen all at once, in version 0.19 there are still scenes where his head is lifeless, but at the end of the update his head changes. Maybe I missed some quest related to this? Why his head came to life, does anyone know?
1692878754551.png 1692878800161.png

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes