maLikiz

Jan 28, 2019
Warning

Guys, I want to warn everyone who plays games on the Ren'Py engine. I advise you not to download other people's save files.

Ren'Py engine has a vulnerability in the save files. The save files can be modified in such a way that you can pull any data from your PC, as well as damage or delete them.

It would seem that how the save file can affect the operation of the game at all. To put it simply, this is a feature of the engine that it consists of.

ricknumy

Jul 17, 2022
Warning

Guys, I want to warn everyone who plays games on the Ren'Py engine. I advise you not to download other people's save files.

Ren'Py engine has a vulnerability in the save files. The save files can be modified in such a way that you can pull any data from your PC, as well as damage or delete them.

It would seem that how the save file can affect the operation of the game at all. To put it simply, this is a feature of the engine that it consists of.
Give us a official save files daddy

RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
Warning

Do you have a source for this information? Poorly coded deserialization routines leading to malicious arbitrary code being called is well known, but there's also tons of people claiming all kinds of bad things are happening with no evidence.

maLikiz

Jan 28, 2019
Do you have a source for this information? Poorly coded deserialization routines leading to malicious arbitrary code being called is well known, but there's also tons of people claiming all kinds of bad things are happening with no evidence.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RotoZ

johnmyth1

Nov 16, 2022
Which old drawing should we animate? Voting (2)

Well, friends, I have already started developing a new update for a long time and have drawn some significant part of the drawings for it.
Also in the new update, two old scenes will be animated, which ones I present to you the right to choose, and therefore the vote. There are quite a lot of non-animated scenes in the game and it will be quite problematic to register each one in the voting. So I made some sampling of the voting scenes.
I changed the past selection for voting, added other scenes and also added those that were popular in past votes but did not win
The voting will take place a week and the results of the voting will be summed up from all sites.

Thank you all for your attention!

View attachment 2808350
4 and 9

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Which old drawing should we animate? Voting (2)

Well, friends, I have already started developing a new update for a long time and have drawn some significant part of the drawings for it.
Also in the new update, two old scenes will be animated, which ones I present to you the right to choose, and therefore the vote. There are quite a lot of non-animated scenes in the game and it will be quite problematic to register each one in the voting. So I made some sampling of the voting scenes.
I changed the past selection for voting, added other scenes and also added those that were popular in past votes but did not win
The voting will take place a week and the results of the voting will be summed up from all sites.

Thank you all for your attention!

View attachment 2808350
2 and 8.

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New Post!

About the voting results, the new update and other things

Greetings to all! How are you? I hope it's good. I'm doing fine, except for the intense heat and the fact that we haven't had hot water in our house for two days. But despite these minor troubles, I have already drawn a pretty solid part of the new update. I drew all the scenes that will be animated and sent them to the animator.

About the vote.The picture at number 1 with Will Vandom from update 0.17 won, the animator has already started to animate it as well. As for which second scene will be animated in update 0.20, we will make another vote a little later with another selection of drawings to somehow diversify the choice and provide you with a larger list of pictures that can be animated, since there are still a lot of non-animated drawings.

I haven't told you yet what the next update will be, yes, you could see from our update map that the update will be about "Mother's Day", but it's not, we made a mistake forgetting to specify a single update that will precede it and will just be the next one. This is an update of the "Guards in the Dungeon" and almost all the update will be tied to this, although in addition to the guards there will be scenes with other characters. You can see the corrected update table at the top of the post.

I should also mention that our former programmer informed me about some vulnerability of the Renpy save files that he discovered, with which attackers can gain access to files and information on your computer, so I do not advise downloading save files saving third-party resources, it may not be safe. In order to partially solve this problem, we will try to add in the next update the possibility of passing content immediately from the latest version, with a certain amount of money and a fully upgraded character.

And that's it, thank you all for your attention!

1691440197547.jpeg 1691440213683.png

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
why you take of the loli character and put that goth girl :V when if you have a issue you can just turn that character to be the same with that cute personality . i am like the lorax rigth now beocuse of this change is your game but i am disappointed with this decision :C

Reactions: mauslap

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
why you take of the loli character and put that goth girl :V when if you have a issue you can just turn that character to be the same with that cute personality . i am like the lorax rigth now beocuse of this change is your game but i am disappointed with this decision :C
As far as I know, this change was necessary in order for the developers to avoid any problems on Patreon. The decision to change Lilian's design to a goth girl was made with the help of the backer vote.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I know this game is based on the TV series, but I would love to see Orube, she is the one who fell in love with Cedric and he even sacrificed himself for her, it hurt my soul how they ended. Yes, I know that Miranda is the lover of the series but she was created only for the series as a replacement for Orube who only appears until arc 3. Orube leads Cedric towards the path of goodness, redeeming him, while Miranda is there to lead him. on the path of villainy. In short, I want Orube please

Sliker

Sep 19, 2020
It works for me in the current version [v0.7], I should ad that I'm on pc, meaning windows. No idea what works and doesn't for mac. You have to be in a battle, then ren'py gets what the current enemy is.
It won't work if you type it willy-nilly on random locations like in the store where you don't have an enemy.

The way battle works for me using that is:
1) Enter battle
2) Open console (Shift + O (Not zero)) and type: enemy.hp = 0. You can visibly see that the enemy HP goes to zero.
3) Press "Attack" once just so the game gets that I already god-moded the enemy.

Repeat for any battle. Use the up-arrow-key so you won't have to retype commands all the time.
the Consol arg is "first_enemy.hp = 0" this going for me

wittynickname

Aug 12, 2023
Is there a release for Linux?
None of the links I checked pointed to a download for the Linux version, only a release for Windows.

kanatik_

Oct 13, 2019
I don't know if that because of leak or dev is doing it all the time, but at least don't upload zip with .git inside. Game size was doubled for literally no value.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
New Post!

About the voting results, the new update and other things

Greetings to all! How are you? I hope it's good. I'm doing fine, except for the intense heat and the fact that we haven't had hot water in our house for two days. But despite these minor troubles, I have already drawn a pretty solid part of the new update. I drew all the scenes that will be animated and sent them to the animator.

About the vote.The picture at number 1 with Will Vandom from update 0.17 won, the animator has already started to animate it as well. As for which second scene will be animated in update 0.20, we will make another vote a little later with another selection of drawings to somehow diversify the choice and provide you with a larger list of pictures that can be animated, since there are still a lot of non-animated drawings.

I haven't told you yet what the next update will be, yes, you could see from our update map that the update will be about "Mother's Day", but it's not, we made a mistake forgetting to specify a single update that will precede it and will just be the next one. This is an update of the "Guards in the Dungeon" and almost all the update will be tied to this, although in addition to the guards there will be scenes with other characters. You can see the corrected update table at the top of the post.

I should also mention that our former programmer informed me about some vulnerability of the Renpy save files that he discovered, with which attackers can gain access to files and information on your computer, so I do not advise downloading save files saving third-party resources, it may not be safe. In order to partially solve this problem, we will try to add in the next update the possibility of passing content immediately from the latest version, with a certain amount of money and a fully upgraded character.

And that's it, thank you all for your attention!

View attachment 2834616 View attachment 2834617
1312212b525cab734fe6209b712b02e92483299aaf74c11246c71d6767bbfef4.jpg

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
As far as I know, this change was necessary in order for the developers to avoid any problems on Patreon. The decision to change Lilian's design to a goth girl was made with the help of the backer vote.
In this case, the gothic girl is fine, but they eliminated a character with whom she was already fond, they could use the same story that she left the house for something and that was more credible because of how cute the younger sister is and damn It would have been better because because of her super cute personality they continue to treat her like a little girl and she is mad with that she left the house to have a solo adventure to feel more free just to come back to his house and kidnap her and continue having the same scenes as always. This boy has scenes you already know that are very good and suddenly he deletes them as if nothing had happened. It's his game I don't blame him but damn it feels like he's spitting in my face the good thing is that I stopped donating

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes