Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
Needs a larger arrow! that thing disappears constantly!
Something weird happens when customers come in the shop when u press V & have speech assist on
Needs a church with naughty nun with a foot worship fetish!

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
the 'go to work' mini game is IMPOSSIBLE!
PLEASE remove the time limit so i can figure out what i'm supposed to do!
What is the rush??? have u tried it while V speech is on?
its a JOKE! i can't sell any books & i just end up spending 25 bux on stolen books.
please stop the 'rush' no time limit! its AWFUL!

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
its a JOKE! i can't sell any books & i just end up spending 25 bux on stolen books.
It's just a matter of getting used to the location of the books and if a thief appears you point the shotgun at him. If you don't want to go through that at the beginning of the game it gives you the option of easy mode where it gives you money and gold from the beginning

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
i just screencap the 3 bookshelves them pause with the save menu to search the book in the screenshots
"S" cap screenshots and saves them in the game folder

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
The game literally has an easy mode where you don't have to interact with the minigame at all, what the fuck are you whining for?

Mugiwara7

Jan 12, 2018
More Elyon content please, like a huge update just for her and some other things would be a dream come true, love her personality and she should also get atleast 3 more outfits

Reactions: reallybadman

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!

Sprite Will and the winner of the vote
1693495141786.jpeg

Hello everyone Well, friends, it's time to sum up the results of the vote and according to the sum of votes, art won at number 7 with Susan in the kitchen. I will hurry to send it to the animator, since he has already animated all the other scenes. The screenwriter improved part of the plot written for 0.20, and I had to draw some additional scenes for this, which I have already finished today, but we are waiting for some more edits.
Above you can observe the sprite naked Will (also in the new update there will be naked sprites of all WITCH, previously there were none).
Well, there is nothing to tell yet, so we are waiting for the remaining edits on the plot, then our programmer will take up the matter.

That's all, thank you all for your attention and support!

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
New post!

Sprite Will and the winner of the vote
View attachment 2893096

Hello everyone Well, friends, it's time to sum up the results of the vote and according to the sum of votes, art won at number 7 with Susan in the kitchen. I will hurry to send it to the animator, since he has already animated all the other scenes. The screenwriter improved part of the plot written for 0.20, and I had to draw some additional scenes for this, which I have already finished today, but we are waiting for some more edits.
Above you can observe the sprite naked Will (also in the new update there will be naked sprites of all WITCH, previously there were none).
Well, there is nothing to tell yet, so we are waiting for the remaining edits on the plot, then our programmer will take up the matter.

That's all, thank you all for your attention and support!
Looks fapable

maLikiz

Jan 28, 2019
In general, guys. As a former programmer of this project, I was interested in rewriting the code of mini-games version 0.19. The current programmer has little experience in this field, this is especially noticeable in writing his code. But I was really like that myself. Therefore, I want to share with you and with current programmers this mod (Open source).

UPD:
To view the remade mini-games, you will be prompted after loading the save to launch them at boot. I did this so that you wouldn't have to go through the game again
1693586581586.png

Racheakt

May 14, 2020
Can anyone explain what happened to Abadir's head in Miranda's lab? I remember that throughout the game his eyes were lifeless, but after going through version 0.19 his gaze is directed directly at the player. Also, it doesn't happen all at once, in version 0.19 there are still scenes where his head is lifeless, but at the end of the update his head changes. Maybe I missed some quest related to this? Why his head came to life, does anyone know?
View attachment 2875181 View attachment 2875182
Might be a sign we will get some AT girls at some point...

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
Might be a sign we will get some AT girls at some point...
It's possible. But what exactly was the trigger for the change in Abadir's head? After what event did his head change, and is it related to any particular quest in the Lilith and Hay Lin version of the game?

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!

The process of developing a new update is nearing completion
1694105087885.jpeg
Hello everyone! Our screenwriter finished the last edits for the plot 0.20, I wrote a technical task for our programmer and he started working. Meanwhile, our animator is finishing the last animation for the new update that you voted for a couple of weeks ago.
I'm still doing some edits to the scenes that I drew earlier, one of the art that I'm redoing you can see above.

That's it, thank you all for your attention and support!

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
New post!

The process of developing a new update is nearing completion
View attachment 2911437
Hello everyone! Our screenwriter finished the last edits for the plot 0.20, I wrote a technical task for our programmer and he started working. Meanwhile, our animator is finishing the last animation for the new update that you voted for a couple of weeks ago.
I'm still doing some edits to the scenes that I drew earlier, one of the art that I'm redoing you can see above.

That's it, thank you all for your attention and support!
This is really kinky. :)

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
Anyone know where to get number 82 in the gallery? It's the only one I'm missing.
At the point where the Guards caught Alchemy in the castle (page 3 in the gallery) you need to select the "See what happens next" option. After that you will have access to page 83 from the gallery in the Barracks. It's hard to say when exactly this scene becomes available. I'd say it's pretty random, because getting this scene is not up to you. In my case, I got this scene by entering the Barracks after Cornelia had already been imprisoned by me in the dungeon.

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes