Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
I did, just didn't click on pages or the pictures them selves cause i did not want to spoil.
Iv been playing for more than a several hours and some scenes that could have easly be animated were not.. So havent planned play so long before the first animation.

On the other I realy like the story so far (maybe except the fact that a MC is a true bad guy :)
Also I think recognize the style, and if Im right, this dev already made some great games especialy from writting aspects so I would eventualy keep playing just for the story.

Thanks anyway Bastarx

Reactions: BastardX

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
I did, just didn't click on pages or the pictures them selves cause i did not want to spoil.
Iv been playing for more than a several hours and some scenes that could have easly be animated were not.. So havent planned play so long before the first animation.

On the other I realy like the story so far (maybe except the fact that a MC is a true bad guy :)
Also I think recognize the style, and if Im right, this dev already made some great games especialy from writting aspects so I would eventualy keep playing just for the story.

Thanks anyway Bastarx
There have already been one or two major story rewrites, so it´s nice being optimistic, but I would be a bit careful.

The art is great, I agree. Though I don´t know any other games from this dev. (I couldn´t find any on here.)
If you know any similar games, I´d love to check them out.

And as for the animations, a few scenes are being animated rectroactively, so maybe in a few years we could get most of them animated. (I don´t actually know if that´s the plan, or if we only get the "important" scenes.)

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019

Thanks anyway Bastarx
As far as I know, there are about 30 animated scenes in the game at the moment, but most of them are in the second half of the game. This is due to the fact that for a long time the developers couldn't get to the right mark in terms of money raised on Patreon to have a budget for animated scenes. The animated scenes started appearing as soon as the fees crossed the $3,000 mark. As far as I know, the developers are now also actively working on animating not only new scenes but also old scenes through voting. Thus, sooner or later all scenes in the game will be animated.

Mar 17, 2018
Ok, just a straight answer please - I've been stuck with Elyons trust at 8, sluttiness and reputation at 4. I've gone through every single option, with every single outfit four times now. Is there there a way to raise any of these and further, is there any content or reason to do so right now?

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Uhm I hope he is coming back soon, he wanted to rest for a week but he is gone for 2 weeks+ already.

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
Ah great, I didnt see any new posts on his patreon, so I though he was still resting.
From Discord:
Somka10828.09.2023 17:49
there was no post as I just returned from vacation a week ago and sat down to work, there is nothing to write about, now I am finishing a small final part of the work for a new update, as soon as I finish, I will write a post.

Reactions: chopee

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!

Returned from vacation, the update is almost ready
1696083728857.jpeg
Hello friends!

Well, a week ago I returned from vacation, and sat down to work. I've finally finished adding emotion dialogues and image variations for the new update, which means it's almost ready. It remains to make translations and test. While our team is doing this, I will make the pictures that you ordered for the magazine, but I am not sure that I have recorded all your orders, so please, if you have already ordered a picture for the magazine, write to me again in private messages in discord or on our sites so that I probably don't miss anything.
Update 0.20 will be released very soon, and next week I'm going to publish a changelog of this update

In general, this is all I wanted to say to you, thank you for your attention and support!

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes