tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
Is there any way to "replay" all the scenes with dialogue texts?
Gallery unlocker just unlocks pictures

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
WTF happened to the size of this game? From v0.18 to v0.19.1 it's more than doubled in size. No way they added that much content based on the changelog. Hell the official compressed version, which doesn't seem that well compressed compared to what the site compressors usually pull off, is bigger than the uncompressed v0.18.

ssbot

Oct 19, 2019
WTF happened to the size of this game? From v0.18 to v0.19.1 it's more than doubled in size. No way they added that much content based on the changelog. Hell the official compressed version, which doesn't seem that well compressed compared to what the site compressors usually pull off, is bigger than the uncompressed v0.18.
There is an unnecessary backup of the game in the archive. The author is probably a little careless in regards to the patrons.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
There is an unnecessary backup of the game in the archive. The author is probably a little careless in regards to the patrons.
Ah, ya that could explain it. I think I'll wait til someone posts some copies without that little issue.

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
It's not about neglecting the players. Between update 0.18 and 0.19 there was a little drama between Somka and the game's programmer. After that the programmer was fired and for some time he tried to sabotage the game, including pre-release game leaks. That's why version 0.19, which is on the site, weighs so much. It is a kind of patchwork quilt of the former programmer. I am a sponsor of this game and I can state that version 0.18 weighs about 2.2 Gb and the official version 0.19 weighs 2.7 Gb.

Reactions: Aboleon

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
It's not about neglecting the players. Between update 0.18 and 0.19 there was a little drama between Somka and the game's programmer. After that the programmer was fired and for some time he tried to sabotage the game, including pre-release game leaks. That's why version 0.19, which is on the site, weighs so much. It is a kind of patchwork quilt of the former programmer. I am a sponsor of this game and I can state that version 0.18 weighs about 2.2 Gb and the official version 0.19 weighs 2.7 Gb.
If that's how he's reacting to being kicked off the team sounds like they were right to get rid of him. I recently had a similar issue with an artist, now former friend, on an rpgm game me and some buddies decided to make. Wasn't even an official part of the team yet and all the bitch would do is complain, insult everyone else's ideas while demanding we do what they wanted even though they suffered from the same complaints she had about what we had come up with if not even more so and, refuse to supply what the team asked for to even let us figure out if we wanted her to be our artist. Ultimately just made me realize in the entire decade+ I'd known her she'd been pretty much nothing but needy and toxic while giving nothing back so it became a "bye Felicia" situation.

ssbot

Oct 19, 2019
How are the author’s problems with employees related to the fact that the archive file takes up almost 2 times more space on the hard drive than the game itself?
this is negligence. of course without negativity
UPD.
Ah, ya that could explain it. I think I'll wait til someone posts some copies without that little issue.
You can remove this junk from the unpacked folder
Screenshot_8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: xDOOMKITTYx

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
How are the author’s problems with employees related to the fact that the archive file takes up almost 2 times more space on the hard drive than the game itself?
UPD.

View attachment 2981448
The 0.19 version uploaded to the site is not the official version of the game, but a version that the former programmer put together himself like a patchwork quilt. The Patreon version of the game weighs 2.7 GB, as I said. The 0.19 version you download here has nothing to do with the game developers themselves.

Reactions: Aboleon

ssbot

Oct 19, 2019
The 0.19 version uploaded to the site is not the official version of the game, but a version that the former programmer put together himself like a patchwork quilt. The Patreon version of the game weighs 2.7 GB, as I said. The 0.19 version you download here has nothing to do with the game developers themselves.
here posted a version 0.19.1.0 with fix - was this also done by the fired programmer?
if this is true, then I really am in vain slandering the author

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
UPD.

View attachment 2981448
Thanks but didn't really need the help in figuring out what I'd have to remove since I'm a programmer with experience hacking renpy games. Just didn't feel like wasting the time downloading a couple extra gigs when v0.20 is supposedly gonna be out soon anyway.

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
Thanks but didn't really need the help in figuring out what I'd have to remove since I'm a programmer with experience hacking renpy games. Just didn't feel like wasting the time downloading a couple extra gigs when v0.20 is supposedly gonna be out soon anyway.
At first I thought that .git will contain previous version and juicy developement details, but unfortunately it only has three commits and essentially acts as a backup, yeah

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!

Changelog Witch Hunter 0.20
1696949453977.jpeg
Hello everyone, in connection with the imminent release of a new update, changelog is being published:
- Added continuation of the main storyline (Contains content with all the guardians of the veil)
- Added about 20 NSFW scenes
- Animated 3 new and 2 old NSFW scenes and
- Added 4 new taillights
- Added 7 new variations of clothing for the sprites of the guardians of the veil
- Added 1 new character Julia
- Added about 5 story scenes
- Added 1 new page in the store's magazine
- Fixed some issues when there was no translation in English
-Other minor fixes and innovations
Thank you for your attention and support!

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes