EnduranceMan

Jul 29, 2020
New post!

Changelog Witch Hunter 0.20
View attachment 2995179
Hello everyone, in connection with the imminent release of a new update, changelog is being published:
- Added continuation of the main storyline (Contains content with all the guardians of the veil)
- Added about 20 NSFW scenes
- Animated 3 new and 2 old NSFW scenes and
- Added 4 new taillights
- Added 7 new variations of clothing for the sprites of the guardians of the veil
- Added 1 new character Julia
- Added about 5 story scenes
- Added 1 new page in the store's magazine
- Fixed some issues when there was no translation in English
-Other minor fixes and innovations
Thank you for your attention and support!
what are tailights?

ssbot

Oct 19, 2019
ofc. Somka will fire another programmer and he will leak another bugged version to us :KEK:
Looks like we'll have to wait a long time

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Just trained this LORA, the face is not always the same since HASSAKU (the model) that I used as base is an anime model, but I'd say is a damn good result.

This is only for Will, I'll definitely try with all the other girls once Ihave the time.

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
Just trained this LORA, the face is not always the same since HASSAKU (the model) that I used as base is an anime model, but I'd say is a damn good result.

This is only for Will, I'll definitely try with all the other girls once Ihave the time.
Pretty good!

Reactions: Chetti

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018

This is exactly why actual artists hate AI "art": it takes their work without permission and uses it to make shoddy copies.

Or, if we want to put it in drawing...

612en-534x1024.jpg

Appleseed45

Dec 30, 2019
I think so too, I mean I have trained others for Third crisis and another eroge call Mucchi mucho Inaka and so far this one comes out with the right anatomy, fewer mistakes and good nipples to point out a few good things.
Surprisingly the face is the least like his art style

Reactions: Chetti
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes