umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I have to say I really like the drawn graphics in this game they look great(at least from the early part of the game). However then I saw that this was released in 2017? I'm very concerned. Is this a game that goes on forever without anything really happening like a love story that drags on? One thing I need to point out which I'm sure has been brought up a lot, the grammar is awful. Can't believe this game has 255 pages of replies and nobody helped the writer correct any of it.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
How do I get trough the blowjob mini-game. I am afraid I might break my mouse by trying to complete it. :KEK:

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
I have to say I really like the drawn graphics in this game they look great(at least from the early part of the game). However then I saw that this was released in 2017? I'm very concerned. Is this a game that goes on forever without anything really happening like a love story that drags on? One thing I need to point out which I'm sure has been brought up a lot, the grammar is awful. Can't believe this game has 255 pages of replies and nobody helped the writer correct any of it.
The author is aware of this problem and wants to fix it when the game is finished.

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
Android player with Joiplay here. Quick question: downloaded the compressed PC version of the game and it seems to shut down just as I open it. What do I do.

Reactions: Terminationable

Cockva

Nov 27, 2017
anyone got a save for this new version the old one dont support this new version
" I remind you that in the last update, a feature was added to the game that allows you to start the game immediately from the last update (from version 0.21). If suddenly your saves were lost, this feature may be useful. "

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
" I remind you that in the last update, a feature was added to the game that allows you to start the game immediately from the last update (from version 0.21). If suddenly your saves were lost, this feature may be useful. "
i think last time i played this was when it was like 0.14 or something and i cant find that game or save so had to download from new

Ahrigon

Jul 21, 2017
I would like to play in French, I see that the game is 100% translated in the project but when I download I end up with an xliff file and I don't know at all what to do with it. How to extract the translated files to put them in the game folder?

Aviamol

May 25, 2023
Does anyone have the same problem? Background and characters sprites are not loaded, the store is shown all the time

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes