absaras007

Jul 28, 2021
How do I get trough the blowjob mini-game. I am afraid I might break my mouse by trying to complete it. :KEK:
Get the bugfix for that minigame.

If you have it: the goal is to keep the bar moving up and down the gauge inside the window, which you can move up by clicking repeatedly and down by doing nothing. Keep the bar inside the window until time is up.

Patiently waiting till we can bang Elyon
That will be a very long time, then.

Aug 24, 2020
Is there an easier way to level up than fighting in the forest? I'm getting stomped by literal boars and I can't advance without getting some forest items, but I can't beat them even after buying 4 potions

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
What's the trick to beating the minigame where Will is under the table sucking you off? No matter how fast I click the zone barely moves.

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
Is there not NTR route for elyon? I remember MC could train elyon for only himself in older version but now no matter what I do It always goes NTR gang banging route in school... Do I miss something?

Calen0512

Sep 10, 2017
It works if you use Left Mouse Button and Enter to move it.
Still can't get any control consistently, it barely moves even when spamming hard. It's a fucking stupid mechanic. I mean, I must be doing something wrong for this shit not to work.

Last edited:

Jhon Wich

Jun 5, 2021
im on 60hz at 21.1 and after Elon gamenight i cant change the day. I tryed the dev mode to autocompleate the quest in the previous save so i dont even start the game night but than i cant get anything new. help ?

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Still can't get any control consistently, it barely moves even when spamming hard. It's a fucking stupid mechanic. I mean, I must be doing something wrong for this shit not to work.
There was announcement on devs discord yesterday. Bugfix 21.1 did not fix the issue, so he made another bugfix :KEK: But the bugfixed 21.2 isn't here yet, so we can only wait for now.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Is there not NTR route for elyon? I remember MC could train elyon for only himself in older version but now no matter what I do It always goes NTR gang banging route in school... Do I miss something?
The school ntr is a fakeout. You stop it/save her before anything serious happens.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes