Aboleon

May 24, 2017
There already is, and the player character is the NTR bastard.

Unlikely. I think the author lost any will to include Lilian as much as he used to have her once he had to turn her into Lilith.
There will be, Somka in the Discord talked about it. He just didn't say anything about the timing. Considering that Lilith has been removed from the plot so far by sending her to college, she will most likely return in an update dedicated to Cornelia

StigmaVM

Aug 25, 2021
- Will
- Irma
- Taranee
- Cornelia
- Hay Lin
- Elyon
- Miranda
- Sondra
- Lillian

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
- Will
- Irma
- Taranee
- Cornelia
- Hay Lin
- Elyon
- Miranda
- Sondra
- Lillian

These pages cannot be accessed from links other than pixiv.

pastas2

Jul 29, 2018
- Will
- Irma
- Taranee
- Cornelia
- Hay Lin
- Elyon
- Miranda
- Sondra
- Lillian
Please fix the links. Yet again the same problem as the last time.

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
Which old drawing should we animate? Voting (6)
1707347698525.jpeg

Hello everyone! We have already started developing a new update, and therefore, in order for the update to come out faster, we decided to immediately hold a vote on which old art will be animated.
I remind you that recently we have been voting for two drawings of their old updates that will be animated in the new version of the game.
As usual, I changed the selection of art, but left some that were popular in the vote, but did not win it.
The voting will take place a week and the results of the voting will be summarized from all sites.

Thank you all for your attention and support!

P.S. Рeople do not need to vote in the comments, go to the Patreon or Boosty

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
New post!
Which old drawing should we animate? Voting (6)
View attachment 3335692

Hello everyone! We have already started developing a new update, and therefore, in order for the update to come out faster, we decided to immediately hold a vote on which old art will be animated.
I remind you that recently we have been voting for two drawings of their old updates that will be animated in the new version of the game.
As usual, I changed the selection of art, but left some that were popular in the vote, but did not win it.
The voting will take place a week and the results of the voting will be summarized from all sites.

Thank you all for your attention and support!

P.S. Рeople do not need to vote in the comments, go to the Patreon or Boosty
Clearly 4 and 7 are the only options worth doing, but we'll see what people vote for.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Get Notepad++
Open file
Go save as
select all types
uncheck Append extension
name the file "persistent" with quotation marks
change file in /game.../save folder
enjoy full gallery
What the fuck is this attached file?
When I open it with Notepad, only appears thousands of fucking strange characters. It is impossible to do the latter instructions!
WTF????

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes