May 8, 2023
The changelog said it "added several new game over scenes". But I played the latest version to completion and used a gallery unlocker and the only new game over scene is the one where you lose the will kitchen minigame. Is there more game over scenes added in the new version or just one?

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
Seriously are you supposed to use an autoclicker for the under the table minigame? It is impossible. I have the 21.1 version. Isn't that supposed to be the fixed one?

absaras007

Jul 28, 2021
I had absolutely no problem doing the minigame and I only got the bugfix. I didn't even have to click that fast. Make sure not to change screen size and it all works out.

yarik2001

May 21, 2021
I had absolutely no problem doing the minigame and I only got the bugfix. I didn't even have to click that fast. Make sure not to change screen size and it all works out.
I'm happy for you. In my case press enter means nothing - no any move for bar. Using left mouse button just keep bar for short time and then bar move up and game over.
Can you upload your save for me.
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: lazybones123

r1bb1t

May 8, 2017
One of the best games out there because it has very little fluff and is straight to the point BUT these minigames are so annoying it's insane. Just make them 10-15 seconds long. I am not playing it to train my flicking skills or "how fast can I press lmb" skills.

Last edited:

r1bb1t

May 8, 2017
Here are the 4 saves for the under the table "event". One save before and one (3 in total) for every step of the mini game

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
I'm happy for you. In my case press enter means nothing - no any move for bar. Using left mouse button just keep bar for short time and then bar move up and game over.
Can you upload your save for me.
Thank you in advance.
Found a fix, in setting on computer, set your refresh rate to 60Hz during that mini game and set it back afterward

Reactions: peroor

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
Care to explain please? Just found out about this game.
This is a list of updates. Development should end on update 0.35. Update 0.21 has now been released. And so we calculate that there are 14 updates left in the final, if nothing changes.

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
So, I remember a couple years back, the dev removed a lot of the scenes that were more hardcore. Are they still gone or have they come back yet? If they aren't, will they ever come back?

Reactions: MarcelPappas
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes