JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Someone know if is there a canon or true ending to this game ? I did a virgin ending playthrough until now.
The virgin ending is the one with the most lore, it gives you the complete story.
Also you can unlock all the lewds in the recollection room in the virgin run

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
How do I get past B68F? I keep going into this 3 + 1 orb portals and it just going in circle and come back to start? I'm on the Virgin 1st run if that's help.

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
Stuck on the Leviathan.
Just after floor 55, talked to the White Wolf and can confront the Leviathan in the President's office.
I'm lvl 55, it's lvl 50 but it keeps summoning lvl 70 mobs who just keep healing it.

I just can't kill it.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Stuck on the Leviathan.
Just after floor 55, talked to the White Wolf and can confront the Leviathan in the President's office.
I'm lvl 55, it's lvl 50 but it keeps summoning lvl 70 mobs who just keep healing it.

I just can't kill it.
try those confusion, sleep, poison

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
So... Get 50,000 Glim, 8,000 Elpis Gains, or whore yourself out. Only one of those options seems to be viable, but there's a clearly-defined virgin route. So what's the strat here exactly? How do you get either 50,000 Glim or 8,000 Elpis? Or do you just ignore this shit entirely and go fight the Spider-Mech?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
So... Get 50,000 Glim, 8,000 Elpis Gains, or whore yourself out. Only one of those options seems to be viable, but there's a clearly-defined virgin route. So what's the strat here exactly? How do you get either 50,000 Glim or 8,000 Elpis? Or do you just ignore this shit entirely and go fight the Spider-Mech?
I remember just going to fight the Spider-Mech. It's a hard fight, but it's not unwinnable.

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Okay, I am VERY concerned about this Sin and Misfortune fight. Everything that's all said and done, lemme break it down really quick.

"The game offers you some tips before battle, you just have to select and read them." Citation needed. What tips? The bit of red text that says "Never give in. Keep attacking until we can figure out a way to deal with this" or whatever? Sounds nice and all, but after thirty turns, nothing had happened and the main body was only down like, 20,000 health. Out of a whopping 666,666, I'll remind you. This fight is going nowhere fast.
And what's with those hands? Always only taking 1 damage, always getting a 999,999 heal at the end of every turn and sometimes just straight-up self-destructing on their own? Only to then be IMMEDIATELY replaced by identical hands with different names?

What exactly am I doing wrong? This is getting just a wee bit ridiculous. Surely you are not meant to fight this boss by SLOOOOOOOOOOWLY whittling down its obscene amount of health with scratch damage, no? Please help me, I'm actually going insane over here...

Latowi

Jan 21, 2019
Okay, I am VERY concerned about this Sin and Misfortune fight. Everything that's all said and done, lemme break it down really quick.

"The game offers you some tips before battle, you just have to select and read them." Citation needed. What tips? The bit of red text that says "Never give in. Keep attacking until we can figure out a way to deal with this" or whatever? Sounds nice and all, but after thirty turns, nothing had happened and the main body was only down like, 20,000 health. Out of a whopping 666,666, I'll remind you. This fight is going nowhere fast.
And what's with those hands? Always only taking 1 damage, always getting a 999,999 heal at the end of every turn and sometimes just straight-up self-destructing on their own? Only to then be IMMEDIATELY replaced by identical hands with different names?

What exactly am I doing wrong? This is getting just a wee bit ridiculous. Surely you are not meant to fight this boss by SLOOOOOOOOOOWLY whittling down its obscene amount of health with scratch damage, no? Please help me, I'm actually going insane over here...
I was in the same boat; the solution is *simply* to do 30k dmg before it triggers the next phase of the fight. Terrible design rly, but there it is

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
I was in the same boat; the solution is *simply* to do 30k dmg before it triggers the next phase of the fight. Terrible design rly, but there it is
Good God... Well, I guess it could be worse. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. Thank you!

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
I can't seem to finish the pregnancy shoot scene. There's 3 actors for scenes, the place to advance pregnancy and the shota to save? What i'm missing to get out?

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
I just started playing and it seems to be a good game.
But is there an uncensored version available?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just got to the first scene and double checked that there is no corruption tag, is it just rape and depression? If that's the case I would just rather play virgin route.

Reactions: JustXuX

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Just got to the first scene and double checked that there is no corruption tag, is it just rape and depression? If that's the case I would just rather play virgin route.
Probably for the best. I don't believe any of the girls ever get into the sex. Story is very good though on the virgin route,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, that's why I didn't add the corruption tag.
This game is a parody to eroge, it shows the ugly side of non-vanilla fetishes, which is more aligned to the real world.
It's the only game that I know, in which you don't want to whore out the female protagonist. Has a Black Souls vibe.

Reactions: Watters

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
wish there are more after story for the lizard man and elf girl, may be the gate guard too but due to his generic mob face that will never happen :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes