FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Yup and if it's anything like the hentai it's going to end horribly.
As I said above how it ends depends on your choices during the game, and the OVA that you're referring to specifically animated the bad choices and one of the bad endings because that's where most of the H content is.

I'm never not amazed at the lack of reading comprehension that some people have on this site.

Last edited:

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Finally translated! been waiting for another lilith game. Wait is this male protag? cause almost every lilith games has female protag

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
This game has lots of rape and basically semi-NTR right? Or is that avoidable? I'm not a fan of NTR trash like that. The tags are amazing like other Black Lilith games but seeing the image of the supposed heroines being gang banged by multiple men just turned the switch off for me...
To put it plain and simple, any scenario where Annerose gets raped is a bad-end scenario. This game is fairly unique because the MC isn't a girl but rather a guy who wound up wrong place wrong time and wound up as the heroine MC's (Annerose) zombie slave, but after getting bullied enough by her tries to get her to fall in love with him (via mass amounts of sexual harrassment).

Basically at several points of the game there's choices to make, where if you make the wrong one, Annerose gets raped, and it's a bad ending, eventually you can make it to the very end of the game and if you still made too many wrong choices, you get the same bad ending the animation adaptation gave us.

Outside of Annerose there's some unavoidable rape scenarios, but if anything it's basically shutting down the possibility of a harem (Annerose is the focus, afterall) and it's possible you can miss getting the true ending, though iirc getting that is just picking a few choices that show you care about Annerose more than the other 3 girls before having sex with them.

All in all it's a pretty good game that's kind of separate from BL standard because the male MC isn't evil (though he's quite mischevious in taking Annerose's virginity and eventually making her his) and most of the rape scenarios can be avoided as those are actually bad ends.

Yougal

Dec 11, 2018
anyone get an error when they try to fuck the red haired girl game won't display text after words

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
I'm sorry, but I have to say this: How is the city abandoned if there are monsters, criminals, and refugees there?
Its abandoned in that the Japanese government has given up on it and has no presence there.

I do wonder what the residents do for utilities like water and power.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Now if only Black Lilith would stop working on their mobage and make a real game again. :cautious:
The last game sucked, it wasn't even Kagami as the artist. :mad:
I agree that mobile games are a scourge upon the gaming world. I think Rattan man is translating Taimanin Yukikaze 2, so we got that on the horizon at least.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
I agree that mobile games are a scourge upon the gaming world. I think Rattan man is translating Taimanin Yukikaze 2, so we got that on the horizon at least.
The underlying issue is the eroge industry is pretty much dying. The mobage market is easy to exploit because of instant gratification. They make a killing so I don't see them stopping anytime soon. Lilith became so successful when they released on DMM that other companies started to copy them. Empress never left so they are essentially defunct now :cautious:.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
The underlying issue is the eroge industry is pretty much dying. The mobage market is easy to exploit because of instant gratification. They make a killing so I don't see them stopping anytime soon. Lilith became so successful when they released on DMM that other companies started to copy them. Empress never left so they are essentially defunct now :cautious:.
I can see how gacha games and shit mobile stuff makes companies lots of easy money. I am skeptical on mobile taking over eroge though. I mean, who wants to fap to small images on a phone. It's not like you can even fap on a commute to work or something. It just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: GaRbS

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
Now if only Black Lilith would stop working on their mobage and make a real game again. :cautious:
The last game sucked, it wasn't even Kagami as the artist. :mad:
I'm pretty hardcore into their recent Asagi mobile JP game "Taimanin RPGX" (not to be confused with TABA, which has a global version).

It's not supposed to be considered as a VN. It's really a glorified battler "waifu" collector.
That said, considering how most f2p phone games are subpar with their optimization and quality, Lilith did a pretty decent job with this one.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
To those that don't know this series, I highly recommending checking out the anime for it first. You will cum buckets, at least I did the first and second episodes ;D

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes