1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yea lack of input by the dev on first release and the pegging scene getting the most screenshots is not really a way to kick of a game. yea there is interest in the fetish but its not a selling point to get people to play and it seems its the focus of the game which is another mark against it. so the dev should be coming in here and clarifying before his game dies on launch.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Story can be interesting. But if the futa part is not avoidable, then pass.

In any case, thanks to wyteman for the game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MC must be taking hormone pills as his boobs have more bounce then most women do.

BlasKyau

It clearly states who is who when meeting the 3 girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikeyw

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
MC must be taking hormone pills as his boobs have more bounce then most women do.

BlasKyau

It clearly states who is who when meeting the 3 girls.
I haven't played, so I can't tell you.

What interests me is to know if trans or futa characters can be avoided. Is the MC forced to have a relationship, sexual or romantic, with a trans or futa character? Do we have to see sex scenes in which a trans or futa character appears? If so, then I have no interest in the game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BlasKyau

As I stated there are 3 girls it clearly states who is who so if you click the tranny then it's on you. Not sure if later updates will have any forced content or not but I would guess that if you picked the tranny then they will be the one that will appear for the MC in later updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BlasKyau

As I stated there are 3 girls it clearly states who is who so if you click the tranny then it's on you. Not sure if later updates will have any forced content or not but I would guess that if you picked the tranny then they will be the one that will appear for the MC in later updates.

Thanks.

Now I understand you. I may try to see what it is like... Hopefully trans content will be avoidable in subsequent updates.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Between that and the futa, any minuscule interest the rather generic overview generated just died. Good luck with the game, but I'll look for my fun elsewhere.
I thought your post was a reference to the anime Death Note and I was responding in kind:

Sorry to hear this game is not up your alley. Thankfully F95Zone is a large site with new games added daily. I am sure you will find something you like soon.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Witch Spell [v2.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Witch Spell [v2.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***********************************************************************************

of Witch Spell [v1.5]

di un fan Witch Spell [v1.5]

***********************************************************************************

of Witch Spell [v1.0]

di un fan Witch Spell [v1.0]

Last edited:
Reactions: wyteman

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Seems more like a version 0.0.1, testing renders (pretty decent actually, though the anims appear a bit wooden) and writing (could use some work). Well, and ofcourse testing the waters regarding interest. The concept isn't bad. For models, I'd actually like the futa girl if she weren't futa, but don't mind my opinion on that, if the developer wants to include futa content, then he should by all means include futacontent, and if he intends to make it avoidable, I might actually end up playing this game at some point.

To expand on the writing: it could/should be a bit more elaborate than what it is now, things move from scene to scene too fast. Indulge the player a bit more in what's happening, instead of teleporting around. Let the characters interact a bit before zapping the clothes and doing the deed. Well, and accompanying renders to fill in the timegaps currently there.

I know, this is very obviously a very early test version, but I personally would've advised against distributing it as a demo version, it is just too crude and bare for that.

Reactions: wyteman
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes