1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Oh, with such a spell we have a lot possibilities. I hope that Dev will use them for making really interesting story, different than the bilion of games here with thousands of milfs jumping at one cock :)

• Love
Reactions: wyteman

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
too bad that the futa part is only futa x male :/ would be awesome if it was possible to choose if you want to give or receive. choice to be futa mc would be even better :)

Reactions: Acheron32

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Not bad and will there be still futa on male, seems like a lot of people is already complaining on the futa on male content.

• Love
Reactions: wyteman

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I haven't played, so I can't tell you.

What interests me is to know if trans or futa characters can be avoided. Is the MC forced to have a relationship, sexual or romantic, with a trans or futa character? Do we have to see sex scenes in which a trans or futa character appears? If so, then I have no interest in the game.
Same here, like most of us I have zero interest in a dude with tits. Not kink shaming, folks can do what they like, but Futa/Trans, BBC cucks and the NTR games we see here, it's a small niche market. Not the best choice of subject if he hopes to prosper, but hey, it's his game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

wyteman

Jun 24, 2021
too bad that the futa part is only futa x male :/ would be awesome if it was possible to choose if you want to give or receive. choice to be futa mc would be even better :)
it will be with give or receive in next version but in this verson i was worried about how players will accept it or no.
its my first game i need some time to make it better :)

Reactions: Y2k94

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
it will be with give or receive in next version but in this verson i was worried about how players will accept it or no.
its my first game i need some time to make it better :)
Never change your game based on CONTENT review, only on QUALITY review

If people tell you that they don't like the fetish in your game then it's their problem not yours , they just have to go fap to something else
those kind of people are the ones who will ask a dev of a gay game to remove gay content from it just because they don't like it

but if people tell you something about quality of your game, writing, render... then it's a good idea to listen to them

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Witch Spell [v1.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Witch Spell [v1.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***********************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Witch Spell [v1.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Witch Spell [v1.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

[/B]
Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-07-30
Version: v1.5

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes