1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Where is the futa tag? I couldn't find this game, they didn't censor... right? The only reason I play this game is because of the Futa on male content, if you don't have it it's just another generic game.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy Guys
Here Is My Android port This Game

Find My Other Ports Here

Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
While you all bicker about fantasy and reality or what tags need to be here lets me put it this way as my trans friend has said it best. She was born a male but in her mind she always felt she was born in the wrong body. As she states to go from being a male to a female at least partially she has had to take hormone medications to develop breast and has also had to have her body altered surgically though she is still saving up to go fully female as it is extremely expensive for that part of her "trans"formation. I mentioned what is going on in this game. She flat out told me the "guy" would have to be gay or Bi and no matter how or who looks at the situation for a man to have penetration by a trans woman is gay sex. This is not my own words but hers so take that as you will but this game not only needs the gay tag but should require it according to a trans woman. This is reality.

dabestTNT

Dec 20, 2019
Ok so I don't want this game to be abandoned because it's not unsalvageable:

You *desperately* need a writer/editor for the story.

The renders are surprisingly very good and getting better as the versions come out, but the story is nearly incomprehensible.

A writer would greatly improve this game and give you the following and backing that you are looking for.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That was shocking, bad writing, dumb story, crappy animations, and what the hell is wrong with the guy, he looks almost grey.

Jul 24, 2021
Fuck this... it ain't futa ... its not about the balls even it just says "THE KINGS TRANNY" or something disappointing..

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
The sex scene are very short you might want to write more of a description for each scene ;)

Metalmatt

Dec 27, 2021
Renders are decent, but pacing and story are all over the place. Before you get too deep into the project you should do a quality check on the writing, how the story flows from one frame to the next and if the dialogue seems natural to you. There's potential

Reactions: Melmoth99

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The story telling could be worse, but the dev would really have to work at that.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples made me come. And the result is light.

The worldbuilding is limited.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is original.
The artistic side is correct.

The protagonist finds a book which turns his life upside down.
The flow of events is fine, though everything is very short and quick. You should probably describe more what is happening and give the scenes some consistency. The barrier between reality and fiction isn't always clear.
The presentation of the characters is lacking, whether the MC and his relatives but also the ones he meets in the other world. So it's difficult to get attached to anybody. You also changed the model of the MC (he was better in the old preview pics for me). His hair is too messy now. And he lost his body hair.
The artistic side seemed good at first but became quite grainy at some point.
The sex scenes are well done but too mechanical and without feelings.

There's not enough choices storywise, just who we have sex with.

The english still needs some work.

Thanks for including a gay scene (though he's forced and takes no pleasure, contrary to the straight one).

Overall, the game is too short to assess it correctly. It needs to be fleshed out.

Good continuation.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes