1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
it will be with give or receive in next version but in this verson i was worried about how players will accept it or no.
its my first game i need some time to make it better :)
Good, good, take your time, bro, and surprise us with large tasteful selection of wild ideas and erotic adventures of different branches. You can always make the most strange things avoidable and, mostly, put a nice warning: "Dear children, do not play this game, it contains dicks and more" ;)

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Never change your game based on CONTENT review, only on QUALITY review

If people tell you that they don't like the fetish in your game then it's their problem not yours , they just have to go fap to something else
those kind of people are the ones who will ask a dev of a gay game to remove gay content from it just because they don't like it

but if people tell you something about quality of your game, writing, render... then it's a good idea to listen to them
I agree with this big time, and you see it a lot on here for a lot of games.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Never change your game based on CONTENT review, only on QUALITY review

If people tell you that they don't like the fetish in your game then it's their problem not yours , they just have to go fap to something else
those kind of people are the ones who will ask a dev of a gay game to remove gay content from it just because they don't like it

but if people tell you something about quality of your game, writing, render... then it's a good idea to listen to them
I totally agree with this sentiment. Even if I personally hate futa content, I wouldn't want a creator who likes it to stop creating it.
The only thing I would ask from a creator, is to try to make mention of future and/or planned tags, especially when the creator could be aware that some of the future content might upset his audience. This would involve content/tags like:
-Futa
-NTR
-Gay (this has nothing to do with players being homophobic, but they just don't want to see it in practice as it ruins their mood)
-Transformation (which is a rather broad subject, including both sex-change and boobs/penis enlargement, and everything inbetween that causes a body to alter, even werewolves fall in this category, so might help to indicate what kind of transformation)
-Gore, vore and cannibalism
-Beastiality

That's probably the ones causing most heated discussions when a developer adds such content later in development, so if you plan to add them later in development, then I strongly advice being upfront about their planned inclusion. Just add a header to the first post named "planned tags" or "possible future tags" where you list them, and you'll be okay. If some of the content is optional, and it's totally obvious to the player that he/she can avoid it, then do mention that as well. It might persuade some people who would otherwise avoid your game to give it a try anyway, if they know they need not see that content for a good playthrough. A good example would be OnemanVN's Allison - Fall of the Apple, which is actually a futa game, but the futa content is totally avoidable, and the developer made it very clear it was avoidable, and a lot of futa-haters (like me) totally loved their non-futa playthrough. (OnemanVN did an insane amount of work to make that happen though, he really went way beyond expectations to make that happen)

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Not to complain too much but, why did you change the MC pics? The new MC has an almost olive green skin color in some pics and his hair in some pics really looks like he is wearing a wig. In pic scene52.jpg you even cut the top of his head off.

The old pics looked fine to me. What was the reason you changed them?

Reactions: MaskOfMirth

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
I tried to check this out, but the grammar is so terrible I can't get into it - you desperately need to proofread this.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Wile I can understand what the Dev is trying to do here, and I like the renders and the concept, I think the writing and sentence structure gave me a stroke..... Short choppy sentences and grammar mistakes galore.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Wile I can understand what the Dev is trying to do here, and I like the renders and the concept, I think the writing and sentence structure gave me a stroke..... Short choppy sentences and grammar mistakes galore.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Welll its still a very short game

Probally a playtime of 1 min 2 min tops

Feels more like a demo so far

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Witch Spell [v2.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Witch Spell [v2.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***********************************************************************************

of Witch Spell [v1.5]

di un fan Witch Spell [v1.5]

***********************************************************************************

of Witch Spell [v1.0]

di un fan Witch Spell [v1.0]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-24
Version: v2.0

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Welll its still a very short game

Probally a playtime of 1 min 2 min tops

Feels more like a demo so far
Same but i do hope next update will have a bit longer additions for it. So far it is a good game, but i feel a lot more can be added.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes