Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
View attachment 674455 View attachment 674430

Here is a preview of Tonks' new model for Update 1.39.

Her face will receive a complete overhaul, and her body will see some slight improvements as well.

Hope you like it :)
Looks great ! Can we expect an update before the end of next month ? Can you tell what should we expect besides Tonks revamp ? New favors for her and Cho ?

Reactions: Chrilinos007

erg1986

May 25, 2018
View attachment 674455 View attachment 674430

Here is a preview of Tonks' new model for Update 1.39.

Her face will receive a complete overhaul, and her body will see some slight improvements as well.

Hope you like it :)
Now you destroyed Tonks too. I hate you.

If you want to make another game, make another game, no need to change characters of this one so drastically. New Astoria and now Tonks are not cute at all for me, even somewhat repulsive. Now we need a mod for a mod with old versions restored. Also, the old plot was better, as I already said earlier.

Last edited:

Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018

If you want to make another game, make another game, no need to change characters of this one so drastically. New Astoria and now Tonks are not cute at all for me, even somewhat repulsive. Now we need a mod for a mod with old versions restored. Also, the old plot was better, as I already said earlier.
Cool story bro (y)

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018

To be honest, 'destroyed' is a bit of a stretch. They went through the whole matching previous artists work some time back, and while I would prefer they could stick to the original stuff, I understand why they can't. And if not making changes limits their updates, then changes are fine. Provided no character looks exactly like another character (which would be confusing), and the artwork is not botched, (which this example is not) then I have no problems. This work is not easy, nor is it quick to do. This game is top quality in artwork and story, and I look forward to the the updates.

dontcare

May 1, 2017

This is a little much, but there's kind of a kernel of truth here. This mod was always limited by the fact that's it's based around a specific set of Akabur's artwork. It's always going to be heading back to the same trough, and it's always going to be creatively restricted in that sense.

Like, if someone wants this to be updated in perpetuity as a mod for new costumes for Hermione, great. I totally get that.

But for someone like me that sees a card game using external Akabur artwork, and changing character models BUT NOT TOO MUCH, LEST YOU INVOKE THE IRE OF THE PURIST; it just really feels like there's a lot of talent and effort made by the developers to keep this shambling mass alive, taking up talent and effort that would otherwise be making a new game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does anyone know how to unlock astoria in the lastest update?
after you have dispatched hermione to find astoria and susan and when susan is found you need to spend evening with tonks and astoria will come next day.

zeus.olympus

Mar 18, 2019
after you have dispatched hermione to find astoria and susan and when susan is found you need to spend evening with tonks and astoria will come next day.
done that she still hasen't appeared, completed everyones story except for susan and astoria

zeus.olympus

Mar 18, 2019
is your relationship with tonks maxed? also try daylight sitchat with tonks.
yep relationship is at 100, by chat do you mean lets hang? cause ive tried that, at day 200 and she still hasent appeared and all hermione says its still looking

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yep relationship is at 100, by chat do you mean lets hang? cause ive tried that, at day 200 and she still hasent appeared and all hermione says its still looking
so you have susan but no astoria? has tonks sent astoria on detention (after she was found)?

zeus.olympus

Mar 18, 2019
so you have susan but no astoria? has tonks sent astoria on detention (after she was found)?
no i havent found astoria at all, susan appeared then tonk said she was builed and then hermione said she would find them and thats it, she is still looking

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes