Chrilinos007

May 19, 2020
So is there an update schedule or nothing stable yet ? I mean will there be an update every month or when the update is ready?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
how to unlock 2nd job of Hermione
Do you mean the cheerleading? You need to buy the appropriate outfit for her. IIRC, the cheerleading outfits were temporarily removed from the game, but I think they're back now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you mean the cheerleading? You need to buy the appropriate outfit for her. IIRC, the cheerleading outfits were temporarily removed from the game, but I think they're back now.
only 1 cheerleader outfit and that doesn't unlock cheerleader job.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
i almost couldnt get past tonks cuz it glitched up probably partly cuz of my decade old 3gb of free space but that bit took extra long and froze the game and crashed it the 1st time 2nd time it just froze for a good 15 minutes on that 1 picture, took me 40 min to go from her end of speech to "unless", most choice transitions and stuff take 1-3 min to load visually and same for any transition that i cant speed along :/ but 5-8 min for around 8 frames? wow o_O im glad it didnt crash again and that its working but hopefully that doesnt happen for any other scenes at all :(

Last edited:

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
btw when r the potions gonna b back available again? thats a partly major change especially if it affects more than the character portraits but most scenes too :) ik every single scene adjusted would not only b rly too much work but art needing to b moddified would b difficult among many other various difficult requirements and stuff needing to b done, so i kind of dont want that... no matter how much i do want to see it lol hope to see the potions back with a some more content soon :D

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
I know this is stupid to ask, but, how to I update a patch without deleting anything? i curropted my saves last time i did

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know this is stupid to ask, but, how to I update a patch without deleting anything? i curropted my saves last time i did
.5 patch? copy patch's content to game's folder. best way is to dl full version and then transfer saves from old to new.

LEET

May 29, 2017
here's hoping to Cho having more content, sure she looks like if a guy got tits and too much makeup, but with a bit more work, they can make her as good as Ema Watson. Just gotta slap some more interesting content on her.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
here's hoping to Cho having more content, sure she looks like if a guy got tits and too much makeup, but with a bit more work, they can make her as good as Ema Watson. Just gotta slap some more interesting content on her.
There is more interesting content in next update (you can check for yourself on github) but I don't think the art for these new scenes looks as good as her sprite.

LEET

May 29, 2017
There is more interesting content in next update (you can check for yourself on github) but I don't think the art for these new scenes looks as good as her sprite.
It's not the art that I have issues. It's her standing portrait. It doesn't give off the same feel as the Original artist's Hermione. I was also disappointed with the added costumes. Feels disappointing.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It's not the art that I have issues. It's her standing portrait. It doesn't give off the same feel as the Original artist's Hermione. I was also disappointed with the added costumes. Feels disappointing.
Well, I like the sprite (standing portrait), and I think it integrates pretty well with Akabur's style. But don't like her in the new CG scene from next update (it's not bad per say, but doesn't look close enough to the sprite). You might like this CG scene more than me. We'll see...

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes