LEET

May 29, 2017
Well, I like the sprite (standing portrait), and I think it integrates pretty well with Akabur's style. But don't like her in the new CG scene from next update (it's not bad per say, but doesn't look close enough to the sprite). You might like this CG scene more than me. We'll see...
I was hoping it to be more like Akabur style of smug girl with the moved jaw. She feels a bit different than the rest.

By the way, what change to the cg do you mean for GitHub? You mean the quidditch match? I felt that one was rather average.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I was hoping it to be more like Akabur style of smug girl with the moved jaw. She feels a bit different than the rest.

By the way, what change to the cg do you mean for GitHub? You mean the quidditch match? I felt that one was rather average.
No, I mean Cho's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
How do I unlock/buy potions? I'm playing the latest update 1.38.5. I remember being able to give hermione potions in the wardrobe in past versions, what happened there?

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
Ok... I tried this Silver version of WT.

But I got stuck. For some reason I can't have the quidditch match against slytherin. Whenever I try to talk with snape and solve that quidditch bet he only ignores me and we drink... so what do I do? I already have cho at max, she also tried her best with slytherin dudes, maxed out the 2 personal favours, my bond with snape and nympho are already quite high. And even the hat already told me he wants to help me corrupting a girl.

I don't know what to do, I'm just 1 step before fucking Hermione, can anyone tell me if I bugged it or something? or what do I need to do to move forward?... cause I'm just stuck here

Thanks in advance

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Ok... I tried this Silver version of WT.

But I got stuck. For some reason I can't have the quidditch match against slytherin. Whenever I try to talk with snape and solve that quidditch bet he only ignores me and we drink... so what do I do? I already have cho at max, she also tried her best with slytherin dudes, maxed out the 2 personal favours, my bond with snape and nympho are already quite high. And even the hat already told me he wants to help me corrupting a girl.

I don't know what to do, I'm just 1 step before fucking Hermione, can anyone tell me if I bugged it or something? or what do I need to do to move forward?... cause I'm just stuck here

Thanks in advance
Slytherin match is in next update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and genie gets to fuck hermione just by getting favors from her until she's ready.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Im having problems with the wardrobe and cant figure out how to fix it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, could you perhaps tell me your computer specifications and if you're on Windows/Linux? I'm mainly interested in your graphics card. The bug seems to be caused by an OpenGL and we are trying to pin-point the exact cause why it happens on some systems (It's very rare, less than 1% of players are affected). I would appreciate it a lot.

You can fix it by Pressing SHIFT+G while in the game and in the Renderer section selecting Force Angle/DirectX Renderer, then restarting the game.

Last edited:

puritania696

May 16, 2018
Hey, could you perhaps tell me your computer specifications and if you're on Windows/Linux? I'm mainly interested in your graphics card. The bug seems to be caused by an OpenGL and we are trying to pin-point the exact cause why it happens on some systems (It's very rare, less than 1% of players are affected). I would appreciate it a lot.

You can fix it by Pressing SHIFT+G while in the game and in the Renderer section selecting Force Angle/DirectX Renderer, then restarting the game.
Thank you. I've got an old windows 7 as someone stole my good one. The graphics card is a "Mobile Intel(R) GMA 4500MHD

Reactions: LoafyLemon
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes