Dec 20, 2017
Hmm, yeah, this is super weird.. I actually just made a completely new save file to see if the other one that i had was just simply bugged, but the same exact thing is happening.
Here's what's goiong on, even in a fresh intro-skipped save:
1. Do all favours with hermoine that I can before she gets angry, which is the groping favour. She does all others except this one, which I can't get her to do.
2. Do the tutoring portions as much as I can, but these always stop after the third or so one, and then it just keeps telling me "She's not ready for her n ext lesson yet." and never lets me continue.
3. No matter how many times I favours with her, the tutoring options never unlocks, and she keeps denying the groping favour and beyond. No matter what the slytherin points are at, and no matter what her mood is.
I would love to know what on earth is going on here if anyone has some information! This is extremely irritating, as it seems like the only way to get to the other favours is to level her up, but that skips many dialog portions from tutoring, and the later favours as well. Is my game just bugged? Or am I doing something wrong or missing something here?
Thank you.

Aug 9, 2021
Hmm, yeah, this is super weird.. I actually just made a completely new save file to see if the other one that i had was just simply bugged, but the same exact thing is happening.
Here's what's goiong on, even in a fresh intro-skipped save:
1. Do all favours with hermoine that I can before she gets angry, which is the groping favour. She does all others except this one, which I can't get her to do.
2. Do the tutoring portions as much as I can, but these always stop after the third or so one, and then it just keeps telling me "She's not ready for her n ext lesson yet." and never lets me continue.
3. No matter how many times I favours with her, the tutoring options never unlocks, and she keeps denying the groping favour and beyond. No matter what the slytherin points are at, and no matter what her mood is.
I would love to know what on earth is going on here if anyone has some information! This is extremely irritating, as it seems like the only way to get to the other favours is to level her up, but that skips many dialog portions from tutoring, and the later favours as well. Is my game just bugged? Or am I doing something wrong or missing something here?
Thank you.
In that case you should try to complete other characters, Tonks and Snape have a lot of interactions with Hermione, i think in one of the tutoring lessons an object from the store is needed, have you reached the quidditch games o unlock Astoria? Cho storyline involves Hermoine too, maybe you need first to complete a task before leveling up

p0n3r

Jun 7, 2021
Why i can't install this game on my android Is there something wrong? Is there anyway to fix this? i will appreciate any help.

catsprin

Apr 17, 2019
So, I was thinking...
For favors..wouldn't a spanking option be interesting?
Like if she denies a favor, spanking her can have chance of either getting her to do the favor OR pissing her off royally?
I like the idea of spanking her, but not because she denies you a favor, but the premise being she has to 'be able to endure hardship' to be able to become a better witch, with some bullshit reason like being able to focus better when under duress or something like that.

and you can't tell me Tonks wouldn't be down for getting her ass blistered here and there...

Dec 20, 2017
In that case you should try to complete other characters, Tonks and Snape have a lot of interactions with Hermione, i think in one of the tutoring lessons an object from the store is needed, have you reached the quidditch games o unlock Astoria? Cho storyline involves Hermoine too, maybe you need first to complete a task before leveling up
Hey there again! So to my understanding, my previous save I had levelled up Snape and Thonks, but perhaps I didn't max Thonks up? I maxed out Snape's friendship I believe, so the point payout was maxed, and I never got anything, but if this doesn't work out do you have any idea what else it could be? As for the Quidditch(?) event, I only got that event after levelling up Hermoine, Which brought me to the other favour tiers, but I missed out on the dialog from the other favours on the level 1 phase. Thanks!

Dec 20, 2017
Gah this is so incredibly irritating. Even on the new file that I created i'm on day like 53, snape maxed out, thonks maxed out, and still no progression with hermoine. This is a real irritating head scratcher..
Edit: Upon further testing, it seems as though if I hit the "level up" button in the favours page, I am able to do the next tutoring session... Are you guys sure that I should be able to do each and every favour on level 1? I have done every possible thing in my power to make that happen, but no matter what, I can never get her to do anything past the "Show me your panties" favour unless I level her up. Tutoring is locked unless I level her up as well.. Is this the right move? I know you guys said that I should be able to do the favours and see all the scenes before ranking her up, but I just can't get her to do that tutoring session to progress her otherwise. Thoughts?

Last edited:

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Gah this is so incredibly irritating. Even on the new file that I created i'm on day like 53, snape maxed out, thonks maxed out, and still no progression with hermoine. This is a real irritating head scratcher..
Edit: Upon further testing, it seems as though if I hit the "level up" button in the favours page, I am able to do the next tutoring session... Are you guys sure that I should be able to do each and every favour on level 1? I have done every possible thing in my power to make that happen, but no matter what, I can never get her to do anything past the "Show me your panties" favour unless I level her up. Tutoring is locked unless I level her up as well.. Is this the right move? I know you guys said that I should be able to do the favours and see all the scenes before ranking her up, but I just can't get her to do that tutoring session to progress her otherwise. Thoughts?
You can't do every favor on level 1, no. Sounds like you're misunderstanding something about how the corruption levels work.

Reactions: jahall

radtrash

Nov 7, 2020
We refuse to use Akabur's assets from other games, we prefer to provide our own. Stay tuned.

Everyone knows what's being hosted there. We want nothing to do with it. Please respect our choice.

Edit: To elaborate, we do not think gitgud.io is bad as an idea or by itself, it's the lack of clear rules, privacy policy, and user abuse, that makes us not consider it as an alternative to github.
out of pure curiosity and lack of knowledge, what is being hosted there?

Reactions: Stripes001 and p22

nuissense

Jun 5, 2017
I try to start the newest Version, but when the Loading screen is finished the game crashes.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", line 229, in <module>
version_upgrade()
File "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", line 151, in version_upgrade
patch = get_patch(files)
File "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", line 140, in get_patch
file = max(archives, key=os.path.getctime)
WindowsError: [Error 3] Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden: 'D:\\\xc2\xa0\\X\\X\\WTS-pc/patch.zip'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 481, in finish_load
node.early_execute()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 979, in early_execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
version_upgrade()
patch = get_patch(files)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/genericpath.py", line 72, in getctime
WindowsError: [Error 3] Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden: 'D:\\\xc2\xa0\\X\\X\\WTS-pc/patch.zip'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
WT Silver 1.40.2
Sun Sep 19 14:03:29 2021

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I try to start the newest Version, but when the Loading screen is finished the game crashes.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
version_upgrade()
patch = get_patch(files)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 481, in finish_load
node.early_execute()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 979, in early_execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
version_upgrade()
patch = get_patch(files)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/genericpath.py", line 72, in getctime

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
WT Silver 1.40.2
Sun Sep 19 14:03:29 2021
Non-ascii directory names are not supported, moving the game to `C:/WTS/` for example will fix it.

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
I think I have a problem with the card game, it says that I have to wait for an owl to arrive to continue but it's been a few days and it hasn't showed up yet, should I wait more?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes