DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
1. unknown.
2. doubt it and also not worthy unless you want to do dress up girls game.
someone mentioned there are some non clothe content, i guess lies, also which version had loli blonde? not silver irc, or is that from mod? astoria was her name?

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
This version has Astoria, though you can't do anything with her, other than have her do things to Susan and Tonks. IIRC, There's currently an in house discussion as to age her up or replace her with her sister Daphne.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
This version has Astoria, though you can't do anything with her, other than have her do things to Susan and Tonks. IIRC, There's currently an in house discussion as to age her up or replace her with her sister Daphne.
Parts of this are incorrect.

Astoria used to be the loli version the previous poster mentioned. That version has been removed as everyone involved with making this game has 0 interest in working with loli characters.

As far as the version in the game currently, there is very little content with her currently and future updates for her may or may not rework that character design, but she definitely will not be swapped out for Daphne, and that has never been in discussion.

Reactions: Zaiaku

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
To further clarify, Daphne has never been a part of Witch Trainer: Silver. She comes from the Feodosiy mod from some years ago. I believe she also appears in Sadcrab's game.

Reactions: Zaiaku

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
someone mentioned there are some non clothe content, i guess lies, also which version had loli blonde? not silver irc, or is that from mod? astoria was her name?
this still has astoria but she's more grownup (up-tp-debate) than originally when she was little girl sitting on genie's lap.

To further clarify, Daphne has never been a part of Witch Trainer: Silver. She comes from the Feodosiy mod from some years ago. I believe she also appears in Sadcrab's game.
she was with extras pack long ago. astoria doesn't have sisters afawk.

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes