Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Are there any plans to have Cho taking the breast expansion potion? Given Cho's compe-TIT-ive nature, I can see her trading favors to show up Hermionie or to gain an extra advantage during their game with Gryffindor.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Are there any plans to have Cho taking the breast expansion potion? Given Cho's compe-TIT-ive nature, I can see her trading favors to show up Hermionie or to gain an extra advantage during their game with Gryffindor.
Yes, but potions are considered side content, so it's on the back burner for now.

Reactions: JKnight23

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Any plans of creating more Hermione content or going over her existing content and adding CGs or animation to it?
Yeah! I have been practising drawing Hermione recently. You can see a few concept sketches I posted on our discord in the #human-artwork channels. Keep in mind they are rough and unpolished, it's just concept art.

1724868163052.png

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah! I have been practising drawing Hermione recently. You can see a few concept sketches I posted on our discord in the #human-artwork channels. Keep in mind they are rough and unpolished, it's just concept art.

View attachment 3976641
That's awesome to know, while I like the new content being created, I felt it resulted in Hermione being sidelined "in her own game" and for a while even abandoned (was just my perception though).

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoafyLemon
Jan 17, 2021

View attachment 3976641
angles like that are hard to draw and not have them look really funky, and this looks really good. i looked at some of your other sketches in the human-art channel in the discord and you successfully drew a from-behind shot that doesn't look like her ass and legs are detached from her torso (hard to do) in addition to generally being a good sketch lol gj.

i didn't want to post art crit earlier because it felt like people were just shitting on your art because it was new and i didn't want to add to that, so i held my tongue until now. i like the new logo for the most part, except i think cho's bangs on the left side make her head look like it's a funky shape and the shading on her right boob is a little too defined and continuous; breaking it up a little would make it look "softer." i think giving tonks larger eyes made her look a little younger and less milf-y, and i liked milf tonks more (but that's a personal preference.) to be clear, i won't be upset if she looks like that in the upcoming update. as for everyone else, they look good and fit well with the previous art. it's your style for sure, but it's similar enough that it doesn't feel like it'll break up the flow of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoafyLemon

BobRoss124

Oct 31, 2023
Wondering if anyone has the older versions from before they cut the luna content. Would be appreciated, thanks

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you actually know that for a fact? Are you one of the devs?
not a dev but 1. preggo girls would cause that dev/devs need to do dblrenders (preggo and non-preggo) and 2. there is no actual time advancement as player can spend 100-1000 years writing reports or sleeping and still hermione et co would look same.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
cause that scene isn't in 1.46.x, it's in 1.39.4 and earlier.
So sad that her exhibitionism content is just so little :eek: aside of Cho. And this picture is the perfect moment too. Thx for the replies anyway. :giggle: . So I guess the old version is no longer available?

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes