parakep

Apr 29, 2020
You don't want money from Patreon? Alright, then just submit your mirror story, or other contribution, and don't ask to be paid for it. Simple as that. So...when can we expect your contribution Parakep? You've been in this thread enough over the years, I bet you have some really interesting things you'd like to add, right?
I don't want you to make money from my contribution either. Or more accurately I should say I don't want people to have to pay for this game so no one should get payed for it including me. The only one who should get payed for this is Akabur and maybe JK but she has enough already.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I don't want you to make money from my contribution either. Or more accurately I should say I don't want people to have to pay for this game so no one should get payed for it including me. The only one who should get payed for this is Akabur and maybe JK but she has enough already.
So instead, you'll just stamp your feet, shake your fists, and complain when someone else does contribute something, even though you could help, and you're simply choosing not to. I believe there's a word for people who say one thing but do another, but I just can't quite put my finger on what it is. Ah well. At least we know where you stand I guess.

Though I didn't have you pegged as an anti-capitalist who hates the very idea of getting paid for something. Everything should be done simply for the love of it, and you should never get paid for anything ever I suppose. Though that makes me wonder why you haven't set up shop and made your own spin off of Witch Trainer. You have so many ideas, obviously, and I'm sure you could do a better job. Why are you wasting your time here when you could be making your own free Witch Trainer-like?

Oh, and the game is free, so no one's paying for it.

Last edited:

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
So instead, you'll just stamp your feet, shake your fists, and complain when someone else does contribute something, even though you could help, and you're simply choosing not to. I believe there's a word for people who say one thing but do another, but I just can't quite put my finger on what it is. Ah well. At least we know where you stand I guess.

Though I didn't have you pegged as an anti-capitalist who hates the very idea of getting paid for something. Everything should be done simply for the love of it, and you should never get paid for anything ever I suppose. Though that makes me wonder why you haven't set up shop and made your own spin off of Witch Trainer. You have so many ideas, obviously, and I'm sure you could do a better job. Why are you wasting your time here when you could be making your own free Witch Trainer-like?

Oh, and the game is free, so no one *is* paying for it.
I would be fine with a patreon for this game if the progress was decent but is not, the money is wasted and all the work here seems to be put in moderating this thread to delete posts to keep appearances and the discord where everyone seems to jack off Lemon. The fact that you guys are so allergic to criticism makes me dislike you even more.

And stop saying the game is free when you have a patreon bro.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I would be fine with a patreon for this game if the progress was decent but is not, the money is wasted and all the work here seems to be put in moderating this thread to delete posts to keep appearances and the discord where everyone seems to jack off Lemon. The fact that you guys are so allergic to criticism makes me dislike you even more.
You'd be fine with a Patreon if the progress was decent, but you don't want to contribute to the game, thus making the progress 'decent' because...you don't want it to have a Patreon. Make up your mind.

Also I notice you dodged around the question of why you don't start your own spin off. Why is that?

The game is free. It has always been free. It's always been released for free. Just because some people chose to donate some money doesn't mean it's not free. If I'm playing my guitar in the street, and someone drops a few coins into my bag, that doesn't mean I'm suddenly charging them for my performance.

Also I don't think you know how moderating threads work. Developers can't delete posts. If anyone deleted your posts, or any others, it was the mods of the forum.

Reactions: Laritas

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
You'd be fine with a Patreon if the progress was decent, but you don't want to contribute to the game, thus making the progress 'decent' because...you don't want it to have a Patreon. Make up your mind.

Also I notice you dodged around the question of why you don't start your own spin off. Why is that?

The game is free. It has always been free. It's always been released for free. Just because some people chose to donate some money doesn't mean it's not free. If I'm playing my guitar in the street, and someone drops a few coins into my bag, that doesn't mean I'm suddenly charging them for my performance.

Also I don't think you know how moderating threads work. Developers can't delete posts. If anyone deleted your posts, or any others, it was the mods of the forum.
If no one on the team can't delete posts here it would take even more time to pick all the posts to tattle to the mods for deletion. But I don't think you know how forums work, individual users can have managerial powers assigned to them to manage their own thread. I'd hardly believe Lemon can't delete posts in this thread.
Who says I don't work on a game of my own I didn't say I don't. You can't expect me to address everything you say especially since my posts will be deleted by tomorrow. Do you adress everything? If so I love how you had nothing to add about me saying you jack off lemon on discord.
The game is not free, you take patreon money for whatever reason besides paying Lemon to learn to draw and that influences the direction of the game as per the suggestions of the paying users. The guy on the streets just plays whatever no matter who pays him. That's a bad analogy.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
If no one on the team can't delete posts here it would take even more time to pick all the posts to tattle to the mods for deletion. But I don't think you know how forums work, individual users can have managerial powers assigned to them to manage their own thread. I'd hardly believe Lemon can't delete posts in this thread.
So, instead of the mods coming in to clean up the thread every now and then, you're working on the idea that the team has the ability to moderate the thread, just because it means you can stamp your feet and say 'Why are you moderating the thread instead of working on the game!?' Nice conspiracy I guess. Though this thread is Wynin's, not Loafy's, and the idea of giving a Dev control over their own thread...is just stupid. You'd be giving them the power to delete anything that criticises them, or edit any post to say 'I love [game]'. So the mods would just be shooting themselves in the foot.

If Loafy had the ability to control this thread as you think, don't you think he'd have just banned you from posting, considering you think so little of him? Your conspiracy doesn't hold up to even the flimsiest of scrutiny.

Who says I don't work on a game of my own I didn't say I don't. You can't expect me to address everything you say especially since my posts will be deleted by tomorrow. Do you adress everything? If so I love how you had nothing to add about me saying you jack off lemon on discord.
Given that you told me to shut up and contribute to the game, me thinks you've never seen me doing anything to Loafy, on any discord. Why respond to something that's so clearly you throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks? And I'd love to see your Witch Trainer spin off. Where can I download it?

The game is not free, you take patreon money for whatever reason besides paying Lemon to learn to draw and that influences the direction of the game as per the suggestions of the paying users. The guy on the streets just plays whatever no matter who pays him. That's a bad analogy.
The game is literally free. Free as in gratis. It's released on github. You can track every single update, no matter how miniscule. The guy on the street plays whatever, but someone can say 'Hey, play Wonderwall'. The busker is hardly going to say 'Fuck you, pay me first'.

It's clear from your continued nonsensical griping and your previous posts that you're just complaining to complain, so there's no point in continuing to try and reason with you. If you want to continue throwing your toys out of the pram, I can't exactly stop you, but you're really just showing why no one should listen to you. I'm sure you'll respond to this with some more inane ramblings, but I'm done entertaining the monkey.

Well, at least your totally real, not at all made up Witch Trainer spin off will be brilliant!

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I love this definition. A thing that is not in anyway limited or blocked behind a paywall. All the content is there for anyone to download, including the git code if they want to download and play whatever in progress stuff there is... without paying a dime, somehow costs money. It's not even time limited, everyone gets it at the same time.

Anyone can suggest anything they want, anyone can upvote those suggestions. No preference is given to patrons. I believe the only thing they get is access to non public posts (which mostly exists because you can't put NSFW content in public posts) and asset packs which are just higher res versions of things like outfits from the game. Those are for people that want to create mods and other content for the game.

Just one of those social media warriors that fight the horrible injustices of the world by... talking about it on social media. Are there opportunities to do something about it? Absolutely, but no.. they are fierce keyboard warriors, who know, deep down, they couldn't make a single thing anyone gives a single poop about.

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
So, instead of the mods coming in to clean up the thread every now and then, you're working on the idea that the team has the ability to moderate the thread, just because it means you can stamp your feet and say 'Why are you moderating the thread instead of working on the game!?' Nice conspiracy I guess. Though this thread is Wynin's, not Loafy's, and the idea of giving a Dev control over their own thread...is just stupid. You'd be giving them the power to delete anything that criticises them, or edit any post to say 'I love [game]'. So the mods would just be shooting themselves in the foot.

If Loafy had the ability to control this thread as you think, don't you think he'd have just banned you from posting, considering you think so little of him? Your conspiracy doesn't hold up to even the flimsiest of scrutiny.

Given that you told me to shut up and contribute to the game, me thinks you've never seen me doing anything to Loafy, on any discord. Why respond to something that's so clearly you throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks? And I'd love to see your Witch Trainer spin off. Where can I download it?

The game is literally free. Free as in gratis. It's released on github. You can track every single update, no matter how miniscule. The guy on the street plays whatever, but someone can say 'Hey, play Wonderwall'. The busker is hardly going to say 'Fuck you, pay me first'.

It's clear from your continued nonsensical griping and your previous posts that you're just complaining to complain, so there's no point in continuing to try and reason with you. If you want to continue throwing your toys out of the pram, I can't exactly stop you, but you're really just showing why no one should listen to you. I'm sure you'll respond to this with some more inane ramblings, but I'm done entertaining the monkey.

Well, at least your totally real, not at all made up Witch Trainer spin off will be brilliant!
The fact that you stoop to pick off insignificant details just shows how you have no arguments. But yeah I hope you get to play my game as well in the future.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cause I don't want money from patreon.
as said you don't need take money to contribute to this.

1. atm this gets free release after patreon gets it.
2. besides the fact that that akabur doesn't have anything to do with this (ofc this is expansion on what he did years ago but still it's own game).

if you really want to rant then do it on innocent witches thread.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
as said you don't need take money to contribute to this.

1. atm this gets free release after patreon gets it.
2. besides the fact that that akabur doesn't have anything to do with this (ofc this is expansion on what he did years ago but still it's own game).

if you really want to rant then do it on innocent witches thread.
Only pointing out that no, patrons and non-patrons alike all get the release at the same moment. It's only ever posted on a public website, and the game can even update itself last I checked. SSG posts the update notification in all places as close to the same time as can be managed, free for all. There are no builds of the game of any kind that go to supporters first, all versions of the game are available to all regardless of how much you've donated to the game, if at all.

That's how silly this argument is.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
The game IS free. No one playing it has paid for it, that's what free means. I begin to see why you have trouble with known facts.

So:
- You don't like the game.
- You refuse to even try and help improve it, because someone might make money from it.
- You equally don't want anyone else to help for the above "reason".
- You make claims about the dev moderating their own thread, because ... why was that again?
- Anyone picking you up on your errors is "stooping to pick off insignificant details" instead of trying to be accurate and helpful.

You make the unverifiable claim that you will make a game one day. A: I doubt it, you don't seem to have the personality for it, and B: Should you ever do it, it had better be 100% bullet proof, or I imagine there will be a tsunami of justified posts heading your way.

Please stop posting now. You're just trolling and have nothing to add to this thread.

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes