Nemesor85

Jan 13, 2023
Presumably he means
Part 1
Magic Shop

Part 2
Princess Trainer (Original)
Princess Trainer (with Mod by zomby games)

Part 3
Witch Trainer (Original)
Witch Trainer (with Silver Mod by silver Studio games)

Part 4
Star Channel 34

Yes, yes you can.
The events of the individual games are independent of each other. The only thing to mention about Witch Trainer is that Genie likes to experiment with potions and magic. Jasmine wants bigger breasts (basically Witch Trainer is an interlogue within the first Magic Shop game). While experimenting with his magic on Jasmine, something went wrong (again) and he ended up at Hogwarts.

So Genie ends up in Dumbledore's office and Albus Dumbledore ends up in front of a naked princess.

In Star Channel 34, there is an encounter with Severus Snape, who remembers his friendship with Genie from Witch Trainer. Hermione, on the other hand, remembers nothing.
Playing through star channel 34 for the first time, kinda feels like the creator just gave up around "episode" 5 or 6 or so and just started putting out basic visual novel stuff from that point on. (I'm up to 9 now)

Makes me respect Silvers and friends work even more.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Playing through star channel 34 for the first time, kinda feels like the creator just gave up around "episode" 5 or 6 or so and just started putting out basic visual novel stuff from that point on. (I'm up to 9 now)

Makes me respect Silvers and friends work even more.
That's why im not gonna play that original lazy work so I asked this question lol

Nemesor85

Jan 13, 2023
That's why im not gonna play that original lazy work so I asked this question lol
I made it to 11 of 12 and gave up.

I don't want to say the work is lazy, a lot of quality art is there, it's just the mechanics never really evolve and they're not terribly deep anyway so if you're not into the VN aspect (which is only like 5-10% of my enjoyment of games like these) then it's gonna lose me.

OG creator had a great idea, i understand getting to that point in a project and just wanting it to be over. I'll just be thankful Silver and team do amazing follow up work.

Last edited:

Nemesor85

Jan 13, 2023
Does the upcoming update have a release window?
I was curious about that too so with your question I went ahead and pulled from the data we have on the dev page.

(First and foremost I should say I'm just a random dude on this site, i don't know the OG creator, Silver, or anyone else involved in this work. I'm just pulling from public info to try to get a VERY loose idea, take it all with the highest amount of salt)

We have 6 data points so far (one is only "sort of" a data point because it's just using the time so far since last update)

That info added together and divided by the 6 comes up to about 5.66 months between each update. As you can see below there's a bit more variance between updates than just "every 5 or 6 months" but it's a baseline idea.

My understanding (from reading the dev blogs they post) is that the last couple updates have had a bit more too them bones of the program wise (especially the current where they're redesigning the interface pretty thoroughly) so while I think "Soon" is a reasonable idea to have I might temper that into 9 or 10 months so you don't get your hopes (so...decemberish? is probably a good guess...though in my brain I have the thought "a Tonks focused update would fit perfect in october).

Hope that helps, it certainly gave me a better understanding of their release history, thanks for the question

1727161560925.png

Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
I have some questions if anyone can answer me i'll be gladly
1- How much girls you can fuck in this game
2- I want to play this game and Innocent Witche which one you guys think i start?
3- You can fuck Hermione ass already?
Thanks guys

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
I have some questions if anyone can answer me i'll be gladly
1- How much girls you can fuck in this game
2- I want to play this game and Innocent Witche which one you guys think i start?
3- You can fuck Hermione ass already?
Thanks guys
1-YES!
2-this one, you can start innocent witches later, or start with the innocent witches, imo the choice is entirely yours to make.
3-yes.
You can progress fast in this game with the girls.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With yes for the first question you can fuck all Girls? like Tonks, Luna and Cho?
no tonks unless it happened on this update, no luna either (same as before) but others mentioned yes.

if i was you i'd wait that iw is finished (some time around 2050).

Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
no tonks unless it happened on this update, no luna either (same as before) but others mentioned yes.

if i was you i'd wait that iw is finished (some time around 2050).
These girls don't even give a blowjob? (Luna and Tonks)
And Cho, can you fuck her in the ass?
looks like have more girls than Tonks,Hermione, Cho and Luna

Last edited:

Dicktoreggman

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone have the 1.39 version of this game? I want to replay the old Luna x Hermione plotline but I can't find it anywhere, TY in advance

Edit: that version is from early 2019

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Does anyone have the 1.39 version of this game? I want to replay the old Luna x Hermione plotline but I can't find it anywhere, TY in advance

Edit: that version is from early 2019
Personal Upload:

Or from the:
Devs
(Thanks cxx)

Edit:
I also found the

Cheers

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
These girls don't even give a blowjob? (Luna and Tonks)
And Cho, can you fuck her in the ass?
looks like have more girls than Tonks,Hermione, Cho and Luna
luna does, tonks doesn't unless recently changed.
no assfucking yet unless recently changed.
well tonks is an adult woman and there are 2 more girls astoria and susan but not much with them.

link to that is posted somewhere on thread or even at devs site.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
link to that is posted somewhere on thread or even at devs site.
All the old dev links - that point to that version posted here on F95 - give the below quoted error.
"Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (3)"

The * only goes back to WTS-1.41.0

But I did post it for Dicktoreggman one post above yours - lol :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All the old dev links - that point to that version posted here on F95 - give the below quoted error.
"Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (3)"
weird since this works (official 1.39.4 from devs).

• Crown

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
weird since this works (official 1.39.4 from devs).
Wow - thanks!
Where did you find that - here on F95 or on the devs site somewhere?
(I searched their site - and hit dead ends looking for it)?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow - thanks!
Where did you find that - here on F95 or on the devs site somewhere?
(I searched their site - and hit dead ends looking for it)?
my post, devs posted link (here or on site) long ago. 1.39.4 is quite asked version (for an obvious reason).

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
my post, devs posted link (here or on site) long ago. 1.39.4 is quite asked version (for an obvious reason).
Do you have a link for WTS 1.39.3?
I found my old post HERE asking for it in the past - still never found it! :(
Thanks again, either way!!!

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes