Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Are we gonna get some Susan Bones,Tonks and maybe Astoria content in future updates ?
btw I'm loving this game so far really cool girls and humorous talking for now I really like Luna,Hermione and Susan(I have a weakness from redheads).
But how can I unlock some of these scenes which ending are those ones

• Haha
Reactions: Catwashere

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
susan etc get more things in future versions.

those pics are fan art or intended content in orig. wt but due reason or other never added to game.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
why isn't the thread updated?
several versions released and no new download link or changelogs
Perhaps because we don't have an uploader or moderator looking at this thread, and no one mentioned them or reported the links as to get their attention so they could then proceed to update the thread.

I've talked to an uploader, he'll update everything shortly.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I see thanks for clearing that up then there are about 10+ versions of moded witch trainer so I kinda got confused
Three mods that I know of on this site.

This one. The Sad Crab one, which had some Astoria content where she was sent to you by Snape, but is no longer being worked on. And the Feodosity mod, which I've never played.

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
just downloaded version 1.33c and the initial fight between severus and fake albus doesn't work. The two just dance and the fight block and potion icons don't function.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Whatever happened to the green/Slytherin colors for Hermione's standard school uniform? I remember the previous versions had like green ties and stuff but it looks like they've removed it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you trigger Cho's events?
you get cho after she appears during some session with hermione and then you can buy favors from her and later help her and her house to win cup (no idea what happens after that since not played that far).

Whatever happened to the green/Slytherin colors for Hermione's standard school uniform? I remember the previous versions had like green ties and stuff but it looks like they've removed it.
you can get those via wardrobe.

How do i get heimione to wear one piece? Cannot find
via wardrobe if you have that dress.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes