ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,i had somewhat of an idea that i thought might be cool,dont know if it's ever been bought up before,but anyway.

after seeing the new main menu screen the game has with the new update,i thought it might be a fun little addition to have an option for people to be able to choose between their favourite women in the game being on the main menu screen.

i dont know if it's possible to implement that,but i feel like it'd be a cool thing to do,i for one would love to be able to have luna there,personally,given the choice to.

Reactions: rb813

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
its possible but prolly not worth and hermione is main girl.
hermione is who the story was originally based around,yes,but there are various other girls in the story now,so depending on if people like said other girls more then her,she may not be their main girl,case in point i vastly prefer luna,so to me,luna is the main reason i play this mod.

i dont see why having the choice to change the main menu screen wouldnt be worth it,it's not like it'll effect the actual game,it's just a few extra pictures to do,and you wouldnt have to change it if you didnt want to.

swextal

May 7, 2018
2:nd time when having Cho visiting, you end up in a loop when selecting "I hadn't planned on it". Menu returns indefentitively. Temporary Solution: Don't select "I hadn't planned on it".

D

Deleted member 418221

Does anyone know what the differences between this and the Feodosiy mod are? Is the Feodosiy one included here or do both need to be played for the 'full' experience?

Reactions: disaronon

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
every time i go to the tailor, the welcoming dialogue appears, and then ends in a crash. any idea about how to solve this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i dont see why having the choice to change the main menu screen wouldnt be worth it,it's not like it'll effect the actual game,it's just a few extra pictures to do,and you wouldnt have to change it if you didnt want to.
yes there are other girls too atm but hermione has most content. player itself could maybe change it just by digging code to find what image is used on main screen.

Does anyone know what the differences between this and the Feodosiy mod are? Is the Feodosiy one included here or do both need to be played for the 'full' experience?
feo's mod is different mod like sad crab's mod too, all 3 mods are based on akabur's game and all 3 have content which isn't in others.

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
yes there are other girls too atm but hermione has most content. player itself could maybe change it just by digging code to find what image is used on main screen.

feo's mod is different mod like sad crab's mod too, all 3 mods are based on akabur's game and all 3 have content which isn't in others.
the images used on the title screen are inside game/title/
they're not sprites layered on top of each other, so it's not that easy to do what you want

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
what does it matter if hermione has the most content ? i dont see how that means she HAS to be everyone's main girl right now,people can choose if they like someone better,that's why there's other girls in the game.

why are you against this idea ? i really dont see why you'd have a problem with it,it's just a few images being made for the sake of giving people the choice of what they want to see on the main menu

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
what does it matter if hermione has the most content ? i dont see how that means she HAS to be everyone's main girl right now,people can choose if they like someone better,that's why there's other girls in the game.

why are you against this idea ? i really dont see why you'd have a problem with it,it's just a few images being made for the sake of giving people the choice of what they want to see on the main menu
Since the main title screen is a drawn image and not layered sprites from the game itself, in order to be able to pick a different girl you would first have to commission a new image featuring that girl. As 90% of people are happy with the current image, I'm guessing that the mod creator is putting whatever funds he has for the game towards other assets.

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018

Don’t think anyone’s saying they’re against the idea, if you wanted to produce your own image and drop it into the folder mentioned above to customise it as you want, then fine. However, if you’re asking someone else to spend several hours working on it for no real reason (given that it’s just a title screen) then that’s different... Personally, I’d prefer to see the talented artists that have put work into this game continue to concentrate on adding content into the game itself (and thanks to those guys, I’m impressed by the rapidity of the updates!) Not criticising, just pointing out it would be more work than you might expect, for no great benefit.

Reactions: BuD_Clow
Feb 1, 2018
you get cho after she appears during some session with hermione and then you can buy favors from her and later help her and her house to win cup (no idea what happens after that since not played that far).
Which hermione session triggers Cho's first appearance?

RockyRoad12

Dec 7, 2017
How do I advance with Cho? The only option I have is to admire her body. I've tried different combinations but can't unlock anything else.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
you can get those via wardrobe.
How? I have all the outfits and dyes, yet in the standard school uniform option all the shirts and stuff are gryffindor colors. There's no option to change the color to slytherin/green.

Screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: The skirts for the uniform can be dyed green though, but not the top. No idea why.

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
can anybody help me solve the puzzle? or atleast tell me what you get for it
There are tutorials online on how to solve it, its called the fifteen puzzle or the fifteen game.
You can also use the cheat to solve it (much easier lol).
After you solve it you unlock the 7th floor which has some weird events.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
shadowsamurai: not against it just saying its not worth the effort and dev should then make diff start screens to include all girls. send pm to mo and ask if he is willing to do it.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes