Nov 21, 2017
personally i'd love to see a full on luna mod or trainer one of these days,a game where you play as someone in a position who gets to slowly,over the course of time corrupt ditzy luna into a depraved,obdient play thing who's still her ditzy self,but just now has said depraved side,would be real fun.
That is possobly one of the best ideas I heard in the longest time!
Please someone make it happen!

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so witch trainer where hermione is swapped to luna or cho.
pretty much that,yeah.

i'd play the hell out of Witch Trainer-Luna Edition or WT Silver-Luna Edition,you start off with luna and slowly along the line you can introduce other women like,say moaning myrtle who you'd have the chance of turning back into a human again,the patils,fleur,tonks and so on and so forth.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
personally i'd love to see a full on luna mod or trainer one of these days,a game where you play as someone in a position who gets to slowly,over the course of time corrupt ditzy luna into a depraved,obdient play thing who's still her ditzy self,but just now has said depraved side,would be real fun.
That is possobly one of the best ideas I heard in the longest time!
Please someone make it happen!
Oh HELL yes!!!! +1000000000000000000000000000000

You may have guessed, but I'm a huge fan of Luna. Best character in the whole damn series.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

tibasu

May 16, 2018
The Known Bugs section doesn't seem to mention the ones others have stated and are still present. Snape battle being impossible due to buttons not working (You can only skip in cheat mode, not regular mode) books in your inventory multiplying preventing you from reading the ones you want. Some scenes have black screens, which may be intended, but show features like sweat drops on the blackness so you aren't sure.

Is the mod still being updated? I want much more of Cho...

Reactions: Wyrdo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when or how I will unlock other characters than Hermione?
you get luna after hermione is corrupted enuf, cho appears when hermione is doing some priv favor (bj or later 2nd or 3rd time), tonks etc come after you have gotten letter from ministry (might require using cheating to get that letter).

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
I haven't been here in a while; I just got half-way through build 1.26. I just want to confirm: is build 1.33c the latest version of this game?

Thanks!

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
With a Luna mod, I'd have reject all 'normal' requests, but respond positively to nonsense eg. "you have to do X to rid the school of a Rahrgoulie infestation!"

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
With a Luna mod, I'd have reject all 'normal' requests, but respond positively to nonsense eg. "you have to do X to rid the school of a Rahrgoulie infestation!"
Of course there's an easy way to introduce her, just tell her you have a Crumple-horned Snorkack in your closet.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes