yozara

Feb 2, 2018
there's some scene i know that exist but i can't find in the game
in the games folders i can see some images i've never seen in the game, i mostly refer to the one you can find in "game/images/29_custom event" (heretic, phoenix, rcement and shaming) and the one in the forest, i don't know how to get them in the game
does anyone know ?

Reactions: LurkyMcLurkFace

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Not that I'm aware of, it's had development posted to its github source as recently as yesterday.
I know but nothing heavy happened in the last few months. Found no news about 1.34

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Summertime Saga releases updates every 3-4 months. Is that a dying game?
There is a progress bar in summertime with regular patreon posts. There hasn't been one for Silver in exactly 2 months. I'm not trying to offend anyone, just asking questions. This game used to be updated fairly regularly

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Does cho stop coming after you tell her to lose the sweater?
And how much stuff can I do with luna and tonks now?

Also whats the secret in the wardrobe for hermione?

fbg

May 29, 2018
Is there anything at all like this, with princess trainer? Buy that I mean, a modded and extended version in english.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's some scene i know that exist but i can't find in the game
in the games folders i can see some images i've never seen in the game, i mostly refer to the one you can find in "game/images/29_custom event" (heretic, phoenix, rcement and shaming) and the one in the forest, i don't know how to get them in the game
does anyone know ?
those in custom event folder seem to be normal scenes seen during private favors and forest if you mean that ghost girl is seen when genie follows hermione to forest during night (every other night).

Does cho stop coming after you tell her to lose the sweater?
And how much stuff can I do with luna and tonks now?
no she doesn't.

Is there anything at all like this, with princess trainer? Buy that I mean, a modded and extended version in english.
not that i know and only princess trainer in f95 is akabur's final version.

Reactions: fbg

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
There is a progress bar in summertime with regular patreon posts. There hasn't been one for Silver in exactly 2 months. I'm not trying to offend anyone, just asking questions. This game used to be updated fairly regularly
Copied from the discord page:
@Here
Sorry guys but the update won't be out in the next days, maybe weeks.
Thought it would be October, it obviously wasn't.

Me and @asease1 are redoing some systems for the game which we also want to get into the next update, and only just started working on it.
This includes a re-structure of Hermione's Personal Favour code, which will help add content for them more easily (And there will be a couple of new events for them too).
The Weasley store will also get an update and the new UI, and we'll probably fix the book reading bugs.
Plus there is the new Cho content @Mo has been working on. Can't say how much progress he has done on it though, as I haven't talked to him in a while.

We're working on the update. You can play the github version if you want some new stuff and most bugfixes already.
Stuff is happening, just won't be out in the near future. Sorry about the delay heart

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Copied from the discord page:
@Here
Sorry guys but the update won't be out in the next days, maybe weeks.
Thought it would be October, it obviously wasn't.

Me and @asease1 are redoing some systems for the game which we also want to get into the next update, and only just started working on it.
This includes a re-structure of Hermione's Personal Favour code, which will help add content for them more easily (And there will be a couple of new events for them too).
The Weasley store will also get an update and the new UI, and we'll probably fix the book reading bugs.
Plus there is the new Cho content @Mo has been working on. Can't say how much progress he has done on it though, as I haven't talked to him in a while.

We're working on the update. You can play the github version if you want some new stuff and most bugfixes already.
Stuff is happening, just won't be out in the near future. Sorry about the delay heart
you're the man Chef.

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
Speaking of Cho is there a guide for her? I googled but can't find any information. I can only get her to let me look at her as far as favors go and I fast forwarded at least a month and I still can't get any events past telling her to shorten her skirt for the second time. The only thing I haven't done is Hermione's public favors but I'm not sure if Cho's events are even tied to that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you get cho's priv favors when she sees hermione doing priv favor to djinn and next time you see cho she comes and asks djinn to buy favors from her. cho's wardrobe changes to squidditch matches prolly stop after 2nd skirt change.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes