cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there currently a way to get favours from Tonks or Astoria and how can you unlock new clothes for Astoria?
Thx already
atm only "favors" you can get from tonks is her being nekkid or clothed and adjusting clothes bought from shop and astoria and susan only have clothes changes.

I meant fuck her outside in public?!?, And maybe they should add some sort of gallery for scenes?!?
don't think you can fuck her in forest yet.

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I completely corrupted hermoine
But I still didn't meet tonks or astoria
Pls help

91nikke

Aug 13, 2018
It's been awhile since I played this but wasn't there a scene with McGonagall (keyhole thing) and is there more with her? Also wishing sex scenes with Tonks and Cho... And addition of Ginny and maybe Bellatrix.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I completely corrupted hermoine
But I still didn't meet tonks or astoria
Pls help
you need letter from ministry, if didn't get it then use cheat menu to get it. it seems to be bugged since it doesn't appear.

It's been awhile since I played this but wasn't there a scene with McGonagall (keyhole thing) and is there more with her?
either sad crab's wt or feodosiys wt mod.

Reactions: Bunis

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
you need letter from ministry, if didn't get it then use cheat menu to get it. it seems to be bugged since it doesn't appear.

either sad crab's wt or feodosiys wt mod.
Is the game 900mb
My one is 325mb
I must have downloaded an older version

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
It's been awhile since I played this but wasn't there a scene with McGonagall (keyhole thing) and is there more with her? Also wishing sex scenes with Tonks and Cho... And addition of Ginny and maybe Bellatrix.
The McGonagall door encounter is from the Russian Mod - NOT those Sad Crab grubs.

The Russian mod was claimed by Sad Crab at some point, they did virtually nothing to the game, except add a few pretty lame lead ups to Innocent Witches ...oh, and they did beg for lots of shekels based upon a few painted images by the artist Valerii Siserg (they provide no link to the artist's work... huh!?) - from whom they've gotten a lot of community interest & support, $5000 a month for the promise of a game (over 3 years of insubstantial dribbles) - scammers!!!! MUH SHEKELS! lol

Malkav

May 28, 2017
If you have too high standards. 2Mb/s from workupload is fine by me. But why can't you get it from MEGA?
Isn't the link empty for you? I thought I saw someone else complain about it too on an earlier page

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
costumes have no purpose anymore besides playing dressups with hermione, tonks and susan.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes