Giul14n0

Oct 7, 2018
I'm stuck in here

>you haven't used your newest unlocked spell yet
>you should use it before training your next

ramrieltules

Nov 5, 2018
No matter how many times I try, nothing happens on interaction with the fireplace on a full moon night, so I'm unable to get the puzzle, please help. (Using Android version 1.34)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st isn't in current version and 2nd is gotten by following hermione during nights (every other night) prolly when she is full whore.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
1st isn't in current version and 2nd is gotten by following hermione during nights (every other night) prolly when she is full whore.

How exactly do you follow her?!?

EDIT: Nevermind I did that, But its only letting me get blowjobs, Is a there a way to fuck her in public?!?

asease1

Sep 24, 2017
No matter how many times I try, nothing happens on interaction with the fireplace on a full moon night, so I'm unable to get the puzzle, please help. (Using Android version 1.34)
There is a glow in the fireplace on a full moon and it a 50% change that it will show up every full moon

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
What's the current end of Cho's story? Is it when genie is telling her she'll need to lose the jacket?

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
for the 1st you need to follow the submisive path for the luna content, but i don't know how to follow hermione on night
To follow Hermione, don’t interact with her on the day before a night with a full moon. At night check ‘explore castle’ on door and Marauders Map shows her footprints going to Forbidden Forest IIRC

The_Viking

Nov 10, 2018
Is there currently a way to get favours from Tonks or Astoria and how can you unlock new clothes for Astoria?
Thx already

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes