Aoki daisuke

Jun 22, 2018
I think first message should include a guide about when or how to unlock new girls.
How do I start Cho? I have done Tonks and Astoria, and some months ago, with 1.30, I did Luna and didn't get Cho to appear

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I think first message should include a guide about when or how to unlock new girls.
How do I start Cho? I have done Tonks and Astoria, and some months ago, with 1.30, I did Luna and didn't get Cho to appear
Cho appears randomly when you are doing a private favour with Hermione once Hermione's whoreing is high enough.

foux

Oct 19, 2017
I keep getting stuck at the battle with snape in the beginning, once the battle commences nothing is clickable as far as the buttons go and i can't get anything to happen

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It's not random, it's Butt Molestation. If you see a star next to that option, I think that means the event is possible.
If you go back through the thread it is random. People have said they got it during Butt Molestation, Breast Molestation and others. In my last game Cho showed up while I was molesting her breasts. Sorry to burst your bubble.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I keep getting stuck at the battle with snape in the beginning, once the battle commences nothing is clickable as far as the buttons go and i can't get anything to happen
This is a known bug. When you start the game choose to skip ahead to when Hermione first shows up.

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
Hey, where's the list of what outfits work on what favors? And do they have to be equipped in the wardrobe before selecting the favor now?

ramrieltules

Nov 5, 2018
there is a 50% chance that the glow will show up, i don't think that there is a bug in the android version
OK, tried my save on the PC version as well, there is absolutely no glow in the fireplace on full moon night (doesn't look any different at all). Can someone pls post a save from after they got the puzzle box?

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
OK, tried my save on the PC version as well, there is absolutely no glow in the fireplace on full moon night (doesn't look any different at all). Can someone pls post a save from after they got the puzzle box?
The glow shows up once you have the map, 50% of the times and after day 25 or something like that. Since the story

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, where's the list of what outfits work on what favors? And do they have to be equipped in the wardrobe before selecting the favor now?
no clothes changes during favors anymore, just dessup games with 3 girls atm.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no, just banging her and luna together and quiz show in 7th floor and getting bjs in forest.

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
does the bird fawkes do anything; or just make you redundantly feed it every day, expecting content, with no content? also, what makes luna show up?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not in this version (as usual A T M).

luna appears when hat talks to you.

cold_realms

Aug 7, 2018
Along with other projects that I am (Very) slowly working on I am starting to work on updating Akabur's Hermione shimeji from 2015.

Initially I am making a SFW version as I am aiming for something you leave on for extended periods of time.

Unfortunately, I have no skill at original art creation and I am in need of some new chibi's in the same style. Once one file is made I can alter it to animate it myself. Initially need about 5 SFW images and then I'll get to work on a NSFW version.

Once it is done it will be freely available for all.

If anyone has any skill for this that they would want to kick in PM me directly and we can talk.

tyga

May 10, 2018
im trying to understand github. How do I download the experimental version with games update changes and not the regular 1.33c
I think i keep downloading that one instead by accident.

this is the link im on

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes