anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
they won't listen, its been said many times but no avail.
The problem is people don't bother to search or read the threads to see if the question they want to ask has already been answered. Half the time the answer they seek is right there in the OP, or a few comments above their own. It's just laziness.

Reactions: PugWug

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
nobody even mentioned you or called you anything,so i dont see why you felt the urge to reply saying that your retarded and not stupid.
Don't worry, since this guy found this exceptional forum he's been spamming some excessive reply and quoting his laziness refering to saves that he absolutly needs to avoid playing this masterpiece over again. Don't bother too much with him.
Off you go now, Have a great day

Last edited:

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Don't worry, since this guy found this exceptional forum he's been spamming some excessive reply and quoting his laziness refering to saves that he absolutly needs to avoid playing this masterpiece over again. Don't bother too much with him.
Off you go now, Have a great day
i hope you have a great day as well !

Reactions: Wyrdo
U

User_51567

Played this again tonight from the start (last time was well over a year ago)
And i still love it, took me the evening to go through everything but it was all worth it.
Hermione is obviously still one of the cutest/hottest characters.. No debate possible.
Astoria and Susan.... Well, hot damn..... Love it!
Cho and Luna a little bit less but still more then enjoyable.

All the clothing, potion and additional tasks...... Loved almost all of them.

Will skip the upcoming updates again so i can have substantial big update again, but i will definitely pledge to Mo.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
1. Go here:
2. Click green button saying "Clone or download"
3. Click "Download Zip"
4. Just unzip the mod and put the "game" folder from the mod in your "WT_Silver_1.33c-pc" folder.

ok i did that and all i get is an error when i try to start the game. And my version is 1.33c

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
can anybody tell me how far you can go with each girl? i feel like im kinda stuck tho ive found cgs of scenes i havent seen yet

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes