Feb 4, 2018
Guys, i have a problem. I don't know how to go past the second level of whoring. I did all the events, i have 3 stars in chitchat with Hermione, i have 2 stars in show me panties, i have completed all the variants of the public events like flirt with slytherins and panty steal, i gave her the potion to have cat ears, i tutored her until i could, i tried to unlock all the work scenes, i tried to go in all places... Guys, i really really really don't know what to do, please someone help, i'm blocked...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
have you read fiction books? those increase imagination which unlocks more priv favors.

Reactions: Abooboeba

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you don't want to spend hrs of reading books active speed reading cheat. if you don't want to read any fiction books just cheat max imagination.

Last edited:

Jarrizard

Oct 25, 2017
Is this a playable game? I can't seem to get pass the you vs. professor snape battle. the game works but nothing on that page is clickable so I can't progress.

Last edited:

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
Is this a playable game? I can't seem to get pass the you vs. professor snape battle. the game works but nothing on that page is clickable so I can't progress.
its a known bug

when you hit new game, click enable cheats and then before the fight use the cheat to skip it

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Like Hentaihead said, using cheats works, but if you don't want to enable cheats you can also use the arrow keys and the space bar/enter key whichever it is. Combat only happens once in the game so it's not really an issue once you bypass the Snape fight.

the last two versions i have not seen Hermione with a cat tail. will this be back soon?
Wouldn't doubt it tbh, but not for a very long time. Dev's seem to have a ton of stuff planned and somehow I don't think cat tails fit in to their immediate schedule.

topia1998

Dec 1, 2018
I can't change hermi's clothes. Since I make her to wear maid or something else. Is there anybody who knows how to fix this

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Where can I report bugs?

Keep getting this message when I try the 1.34 version from gituhb.
See file.

After some work it started normally but now it just keeps repeating this message at startup.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
github version is experimental version so it either bugs out straight away or later.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Where can I report bugs?

Keep getting this message when I try the 1.34 version from gituhb.
See file.

After some work it started normally but now it just keeps repeating this message at startup.
You can try messaging on Patreon, but honestly, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure they beta test the experimental versions enough to catch any serious issues.

Reactions: Etjen

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
You can try messaging on Patreon, but honestly, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure they beta test the experimental versions enough to catch any serious
I wouldn't be so certain about that. They did miss the rather large and obvious bug that makes the fight between Genie and Snape unplayable.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes